Are you going to upgrade to Windows 11 as soon as it comes out? At 5.10? - Page 2 - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Are you going to upgrade to Windows 11 as soon as it comes out? At 5.10?

--Shadow--

Quote of ClassMulder

The possibility of malfunctions (and blue screens) skyrockets.

• Reliability: Devices that do not meet the minimum system requirements had 52% more kernel mode crashes. Devices that do meet the minimum system requirements had a 99.8% crash free experience.

52 percent more than 0.2 percent is a little more than 0.3

Not high percentages at all

Link to content

It might be worthwhile to start a discussion "Let's see on which more delusional computer system you will be able to install 11 ",

Because I can not see what the last 2 comments and a few more before are related to the topic of discussion ....

Edited By A-10
Link to content

The reason I feel much safer is to switch to Windows 11 when it comes out, that's why the new operating system is based on it 10, on it , With all the improvements that will not be.

Also did performance tests for games in old BUILDs running on The old ones and it worked great.

So it feels different this time ....

Recommend watching this from Linus' channel as well:

Link to content

Depending on what you do with the computer - if it's just internet / gaming computers - upgrade, max, there will be issues, reinstall. If it's a work computer - I'll wait a few months. Especially if you have software that uses hardware like , Or software that uses dedicated video card drivers, etc. 

I would not want to be the first to discover a glitch and now wait two months until there is a fix. 

Link to content

• 4 weeks later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site