File Save Issue - Page 2 - Computer Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Problem saving files

mic3mic4

Quote of mic3mic4

Q Option to format a specific hard disk partition (and not the entire hard disk)

Yeah, sure!

Through Disk Manager, right-click on the partition and from there select "Boot", or "FORMAT".

Quote of mic3mic4

Does this have a chance to solve the problem?

Ahhh, not sure.

Probably something more serious was knocked on the windows itself.

Link to content

The ground disk is of . I bought my computer (cannon) less than a year ago. After less than a month the hard disk dies. Warranty of course on the drive but not on the material. I wanted to die, but there was no way to drive another, so I have the same one, which of course I do not believe in at all. The question of whether it is possible to replace the entire drive now can solve it ...

Link to content

But the drive came out fine in the test by the manufacturer.

True, drives are not reliable components, but they are not always the problem.

The drive can be duplicated to another type / model / manufacturer for all its contents.

Is this what will solve the problem?

Wow, I do not know.

Given what you have written so far, it does not seem to me ....

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site