The mechanical keyboards on Amazon are much cheaper, significantly, but there is no caption in Hebrew, is it possible (and especially where) to buy suitable Hebrew switches? Peripherals - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The mechanical keyboards on Amazon are much cheaper, significantly, but there is no caption in Hebrew, is it possible (and especially where) to buy suitable Hebrew switches?

--Shadow--

Hello everyone,

I noticed, for example, this Corsair K95 keyboard Platinum XT, costs up to the house, including NIS 640! In Israel, the old model costs close to NIS 1000, unbelievable.

https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Platinum-Mechanical-Keyboard-Backlit/dp/B082GR814B

But of course it comes with English keys only (not that it's a critical issue), but there's still an investment here.

I tried searching the web without success,

Is it possible to order CHERRY MX SPEED or their friends with Hebrew captions? Is there such an animal?

Thanks !

Edited By --Shadow--
Link to content

You get confused and look for the wrong thing.

switch is the circuit breaker itself, it is an electromechanical part unrelated to the language written on the key attached to it.

What you need is the keys themselves ie keycaps with Hebrew captions, they of course should be compatible with cherry mx (almost all are built to this standard).

Link to content

^ Thanks for the advice, this is the exact search I needed to do :) 

I checked with a place in Holon that does this instead for the amount you mentioned, called pcgraph

Quote of yoavke

Give a person a link to purchase a Hebrew key cover, and he will save once.

Give a person a link to learn blind typing and it will save on keyboards for life.

https://www.hachtava.co.il/typing-heb.html

This is true and I am already working with blind typing but nonetheless it is also important for anyone who uses this computer without such typing.

Edited By --Shadow--
Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Unequivocally do not let this stop you from ordering if indeed it is significantly cheaper.
It can be engraved afterwards at a price ranging from NIS 100 to NIS 250.

Thieves here in Israel, I ordered a mechanical mechanical keyboard from the manufacturer's official website with a backrest and keys, switches and everything came out to me for a total of around 1200 shekels.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site