Recommendation for a 40 '' non-concave 4K computer screen with DP input, on a budget around 3.5K, for design and work (Phillips BDM4065UC replacement) - Computer screens - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for a 40 '' non-concave 4K computer screen with DP input, on a budget around 3.5K, for design and work (Phillips BDM4065UC replacement)

cgbSpenser

Hello,
I need your help in recommending a screen purchase.

I have used the screen to this day (about 5 years) BDM4065UC, Of Phillips and I am very pleased with him.

Unfortunately recently dark areas have started to appear, and I am already considering moving to a new screen.

I guess things have changed a bit in recent years, but in a big way a screen with similar features (listed in the attached link) will definitely suffice.
The screen will be used mainly for graphic work (double and triple), but would be nice if there is support for basic gaming (again, as in the current screen)

The important things to me are:
1. Let it be 40 inches (in dimensions similar to the current one - not long with the strange APECT RATIO)
2. will support at least
3. Not to be concave, but FLAT
4. which will include a DisplayPort port
5. Let them see the same thing from every angle
6. In the current screen there is some GHOSTING in some situations, I for a long time have not messed with the various panels there are, but if there is something that supports all the previous sections then it would be nice, if not, not terrible.

Thanks.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site