New computer - sometimes does not upload (no) operating system - neither from SSD nor bootable dongle - Computer technical support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New computer - sometimes does not boot (no) operating system - neither from SSD nor bootable dongle

amired

Hello everyone :)

New computer with i5 10400 and gigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard.

Assembled yesterday.

In some of the times the power is turned on, the operating system fails to boot from the Stuck on the rotating circle with the motherboard logo or written Preparing automatic repair.

I searched a lot for the glitch in google but what's weird is that when it happened, an attempt was also made to boot the computer from a bootable dongle with the installation of (The same dongle from which Windows was installed on the SSD) and it did not come up either - was stuck on the rotating circle.

After a few shutdowns and ignitions and disconnections from the electricity it finally works out and the system rises from the.

It makes me think there's some sort of hardware problem.

In any case, a restore was made to a restore point in Windows that was taken automatically shortly after the installation of the operating system and since then the problem has not recurred.

I also opened the case and saw that everything is properly assembled and there are no dangling or loose parts.

What can you start testing? Could there be a problem with the motherboard / processor?

Thank you

Edited By amired
Link to content

Quote of Tomerb1

Do you have any additional hard disks?

If so, disconnect them and check again.

Usually when there is a hard disk malfunction the windows gets stuck in the phase of the circle.

You reminded me that this also happened to me when an on-key disk was connected to a computer

Link to content

Quote of Tomerb1

Do you have any additional hard disks?

If so, disconnect them and check again.

Usually when there is a hard disk malfunction the windows gets stuck in the phase of the circle.

interesting!

There is an additional 1TB mechanical drive.

Its current state - it is not initialized and not recognized by Windows as a territory (No partition or file system on it), I just could not set it up. There is a situation that is really flawed.

Do you think sometimes the computer tries to BOOT it?

Link to content

I think Windows is just trying to mount it in the BOOT process and gets stuck because it fails.

Apparently the drive is finished, if there are no important things on it just disconnect it and the computer will probably boot up properly.

If there are important things about it, try restarting the computer until the drive is detected and working (low chance according to what you wrote here)

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site