About HDMI - Page 2 - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Regarding HDMI

TheDiesel

Quote by law89

Kfir, must you in every second hearing look for a quarrel?

I'm not sure I agree with what he said, but what can you not understand?

Those who gamer ----> usually understand video cards ---> so usually will not ask about video cards

Just everything you write is wrong 
Your conclusions are incorrect and I also explained to you why 
But you are unable to read and understand, anything that explains to you that you may be wrong - a bit much.

You're constantly trying to fix me 
And every time I have to explain to you that you do not see the "whole" 
I can not solve ego problems either  

That you conclude 

a quote

Those who gamer ----> usually understand video cards ---> so usually will not ask about video cards

Not true either 
According to you there is no need for forums for gamers because they are born with knowledge! And no need for explanations!
Mistake .
Hundreds of home computer purchases end in frustration as a result of saving and buying False and weak 
Sit in a computer store that works "heavy" and listen to some phones, emails from Who beg to replace a video card they bought 
Because they did not believe that the card was weak.

And how much Discover that they can not replace a video card and stop playing because the costs of a new card are high on them.

a quote

It seems to me it's time to end with this OFF TOPIC issue.  :)

Look how much ego you have, that you have nothing to add to close a topic!
It is suitable for egocentric people around whom the whole world needs to operate.
And in fact there is no room for the opinions of others other than their own opinions!
Only I determine, only I understand, only I answer ....

There is an academic explanation here 😆

Edited By Kfir
Link to content

a quote

E you conclude 

a quote

Not true either 
According to you there is no need for forums for gamers because they are born with knowledge! And no need for explanations!
Mistake .

Say, are you dumb or are you so bloated with yourself that you also do not read what you are prescribed?

A. Two different users commented on what you were posting.

B.

a quote

I'm not sure I agree with what he said, but what can you not understand?

Do you want Rashi's commentary on what I wrote down?

Are you trying to explain to me that he's wrong when I'm not at all sure he's right about his things?

Not for nothing does no one tolerate you here. You may or may not have computer knowledge, but your behavior is simply disgusting. You're just a bloated person whose whole purpose is to bump into others.

Link to content

a quote

Say, are you dumb or are you so bloated with yourself that you also do not read what you are prescribed?

If I'm dumb why do you answer me endless nonsense?

I read the nonsense they write to me 

I also see that I get deleted messages!
Which explain bad answers of people who also write in a number of names.

a quote

Not for nothing does no one tolerate you here. You may or may not have computer knowledge, but your behavior is simply disgusting. You're just a bloated person whose whole purpose is to bump into others.

Another lie was collected for lists of lies against me 

The growing madness and ego of people who watch and think they have a monopoly if they write in multiple names 

Nice 

Not working on me!

As one who declares that he does not tolerate me for all his names 

Why are you replying to me?

Your threats to me to answer others out of place on all your names here.

Link to content

Quote of the captaincaveman

Lol

He strikes again. Probably now he will say that I too am the same person under a different username.

In fact in this whole forum there is one person with a lot of accounts, and Kfir who knows better than everyone else (but does not know how to write without spelling errors)

He is so stupid that I write that I tend to agree with him and he tells me that I write nonsense, which means that even what he wrote is nonsense

:)

Isn't there some manager here who will give him a ban on all the false accusations he spreads?

I'll just put it here and he who understands will understand:

https://www.fxp.co.il/

Link to content

Quote of A-10

enough !

It does not respect anyone.

It does not respect anyone, but maybe it will make him stop behaving in this way every second topic he responds to.

He should also respect those to whom he responds and not just look for ways to humiliate.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
a quote

It does not respect anyone, but maybe it will make him stop behaving in this way every second topic he responds to.

He should also respect those to whom he responds and not just look for ways to humiliate.

All your words are a collection of lies and deceit and your curses towards me 
Anyone who shows you black on white you may have a lot to learn 

You curse and threaten him 

a quote

He is so stupid that I write that I tend to agree with him and he tells me that I write nonsense, which means that even what he wrote is nonsense

:)

Isn't there some manager here who will give him a ban on all the false accusations he spreads?

Both curses and threats towards you know that I am right and a sick ego gives you a curse 
All the thread you are cursing me because I am writing you the truth and that you are hurting you 
You swear and threaten 

a quote

Notice his name "Law" now he develops identity issues and thinks he is "law"
Some people may say you need psychiatric treatment 
I'm not one of them!

All thread I bring only your quotes and your curses against me 
And in the end you threaten to dump me?

Link to content

• djelectric locked this discussion
This discussion is locked for new replies.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site