Opinion of a second-hand computer specification for easy gaming for a child aged 9 - 2000 NIS. - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Opinion Specifying a second-hand computer for easy gaming for a child aged 9 - 2000 NIS.

oceans68

I would be happy for someone who understands whether the next specification of a second-hand computer is worth the price and whether it will withstand light gaming, especially Fortnite for a 9-year-old child.
Price 2000 NIS.
Mouse keyboard screen etc not needed.

Thank you in advance for helpers : ) 

Processor: 5 1600
Motherboard: B450 Gaming Plus Max
oryx: Aegis 16GB 2400Mhz
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 3GB Gaming X
Cooler for processor: Noctua U12S--SE
Case: P8 - Glass version of the case The Bequiet Silent Wings 3 fans have been replaced
Power Supply: VP650P Storage:
Operating system drive: 970 EVO 250GB
Storage drive: Netac N720S 720GB

Edited By oceans68
Link to content

• oceans68 changed the title to Opinion Specifying a second-hand computer for easy gaming for a child aged 9 - 2000 NIS.

Why open another discussion? It is better that all the data be in the same place.

Will Fortnight run around? Yes.

Is it worth it? In my opinion not even though the surroundings are quality. What is my criterion? Other options, comparison to a new computer. 

A sunroof raises the price of the car even if you do not want a sunroof ... 

All of these tickets will run Fortnight

As mentioned, even the 1050ti will run it fine when the 1050ti is positioned in this table at about 58%. 

The first computer in physical startup (I would not purchase such a specification, but it's for scale) will run Fortnite more like any other computer with 1060-3gb.

Yes, he has less , Yes the power supply is a bit suspicious but is new with a 3 year warranty for most parts.

https://www.startpc.co.il/new-pc/value

In what geographical area are you looking for a used one? 

It's also a matter of how much time you want to spend and mess with in front of how important it is for you to save 

image.thumb.png.499914cb0b1581ed6f550a8613125b83.png

Edited By yoavke
Link to content

Quote of yoavke

Why open another discussion? It is better that all the data be in the same place.

Will Fortnight run around? Yes.

Is it worth it? In my opinion not even though the surroundings are quality. What is my criterion? Other options, comparison to a new computer. 

A sunroof raises the price of the car even if you do not want a sunroof ... 

All of these tickets will run Fortnight

As mentioned, even the 1050ti will run it fine when the 1050ti is positioned in this table at about 58%. 

The first computer in physical startup (I would not purchase such a specification, but it's for scale) will run Fortnite more like any other computer with 1060-3gb.

Yes, he has less memory , Yes the power supply is a bit suspicious but is new with a 3 year warranty for most parts.

** Link to a non-approved store **
** Store owner, want to post to the forum? We have an advertising package for computer stores designed for you! More details **

In what geographical area are you looking for a used one? 

It's also a matter of how much time you want to spend and mess with in front of how important it is for you to save 

image.thumb.png.499914cb0b1581ed6f550a8613125b83.png

thanks for the reply :) Looking for a used area. 
Budget is important in terms of cost-effectiveness considering that the computer is supposed to hold it for at least 3-4 years. I know the budget is low. But that's what's there right now 😞

Link to content

There are those who do not have the patience to dig in or you want to promote it soon so both the previous computer you showed and it will do the job well.

I think they are worth between 1500 and 1700, I have a hard time deciding.

There is an option to purchase parts separately from Amazon.

With a little luck and depth you can sew a lot of components over the $ 65-75 range and purchase one by one.

That means over 65 free shipping to the country, under 75 no VAT. Amazon prices without VAT and without shipping.

Crooked but sucking the fyftem. 

The reliability is of new parts and it is better than used parts - warranty will not really be. 

The problematic part is the video card and you are probably inexperienced (or not ...) and would prefer to take the parts to the store that will assemble you.

(200-250 including VAT I think, do not know)

forget about it...

The question of whether or not he will hold for the next 3 years is more at the level of reliability.

By and large computers today usually hold this time without a problem unless some external factor arrives and does unexpected damage.

An external factor may also be a problem in the electrical system in the winter and then the question of how much quality power for absorbing it without killing the computer.

Of course on a new computer from the store with a full warranty you do not have this problem, everything is under warranty.

In terms of performance, the video card is the main thing for gaming, and as long as you stay in the range of up to 1060-6g / 1650super, all 4-6 core processors will be more than enough.

The relevant range of games is games in the POP categories in terms of (either Roni Superstar or Noa Kirl) this means

fortnite, sims,, minecraft, nba2k. Of the above, as far as I know, nba2k is the heaviest.

If you want to save, I also saw options with Risen 3 etc at 1500 and as long as it stays in the spectrum of POP games then also the i5-6500 processor will do the job.

It just implies an older system ... 

Edited By yoavke
Link to content

Quote of yoavke

There are those who do not have the patience to dig in or you want to promote it soon so both the previous computer you showed and it will do the job well.

I think they are worth between 1500 and 1700, I have a hard time deciding.

There is an option to purchase parts separately from Amazon.

With a little luck and depth you can sew a lot of components over the $ 65-75 range and purchase one by one.

That means over 65 free shipping to the country, under 75 no VAT. Amazon prices without VAT and without shipping.

Crooked but sucking the fyftem. 

The reliability is of new parts and it is better than used parts - warranty will not really be. 

The problematic part is the video card and you are probably inexperienced (or not ...) and would prefer to take the parts to the store that will assemble you.

(200-250 including VAT I think, do not know)

forget about it...

The question of whether or not he will hold for the next 3 years is more at the level of reliability.

By and large computers today usually hold this time without a problem unless some external factor arrives and does unexpected damage.

An external factor may also be a problem in the electrical system in the winter and then the question of how much quality power for absorbing it without killing the computer.

Of course on a new computer from the store with a full warranty you do not have this problem, everything is under warranty.

In terms of performance, the video card is the main thing for gaming, and as long as you stay in the range of up to 1060-6g / 1650super, all 4-6 core processors will be more than enough.

The relevant range of games is games in the POP categories in terms of (either Roni Superstar or Noa Kirl) this means

fortnite, sims,FIFA, minecraft, nba2k. Of the above, as far as I know, nba2k is the heaviest.

If you want to save, I also saw options with Risen 3 etc at 1500 and as long as it stays in the spectrum of POP games then also the i5-6500 processor will do the job.

It just implies an older system ... 

Thanks,

As part of the search I found someone who sells the next computer even though more than my budget and with accessories that the truth does not need, I wonder if the specification and set of accessories together are worth the asking price. 3,500 NIS.

And if so, how much can be offered in such a case only for a computer without the accessories / screens / keyboard / mouse.

Thanks again : )

Processor: 5 3600 Box

Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M S2H

Memories: DDR4 16G 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX Black CMK16GX4M1Z3200C16

Case: ANTEC CASE P82 FLOW

Supplier: CoolerMaster ELITE 600W - V3 - PK600W

SSDs: Gigabyte M.2 PCIE 512GB

Video card: gigabyte Gtx1650

Additionally:
Razor mouse and pad keyboard 
Steelserise wireless headphones
Two Xbox signs 
27 "GYGABITE G27F screen
22 "AOC screen

For everything 3500 NIS.

Link to content

If the budget is limited then it is limited  😕 if you Must  The extra equipment and it saves you is a different story, but it also changes the direction of what you are looking for.

The computer is good, new and modern. The video card is good and you can in a few years if you need to upgrade it without having to change anything else on the computer.

You can also take everything and sell what you do not need ....

22 "screen of Not worth anything unless you have something to do with it.

Wireless headphones, depending on which model, their basics are sold on Amazon at 70-80 dollars depending on the mood, when it drops below 75 (like currently 74.97) then they cost 250 while in the country they cost 500.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X64MTGL?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

If it's a better model then it's worth more.

Keyboard and mouse, depending on which model and in which mode, these are things that wear out.

Two signs , Also worth it but only for those who need it. I guess it comes with the controller that allows working with .

The 27 "screen is not to my taste, personally I recommend going for a smaller one and if one is larger then a higher resolution - which does not match the video card.

But it's already a matter of personal preference 

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site