Failed to Activate Asus Mobile Secure Boot - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Failed to start Secure boot on Asus mobile

Arnold Nataev

Hello, I have a computer of RUG GU501, I recently updated the computer to Windows 11, and also made sure that the computer supports the operating system. Now, I'm trying to play Valorant, and the game has stopped working and it requires running TPM and Secure boot. From a test I did my TPM is active, so the problem is in secure boot I can not change the settings. There are guides on YouTube that show how to deal with the problem, but it's with Different from mine. In the pictures I have attached I am trying to change it to ACTIVE, the problem is that the option is blocked for me. 

Thank you

43b6cd93399fd6a2e6f80aa2631b3d3e2e1d5b98.jpg

6093ab87230ce98e1e3746433da78342154bbb1d.jpg

Link to content

Quote of yotam

Enter KEY MANAGEMENT and look for INSTALL DEFAULT KEYS or change to USER MODE and then enable the SECURE BOOT.

If you get tangled up a picture of the possibility that is there will come up.

6093ab87230ce98e1e3746433da78342154bbb1d.jpg

I tried to change the platform mode to user but this option is also blocked. I also tried to get help from the support of , But they did not really have a solution for me. 

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-17 at 15.56.17.jpg

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site