Misrepresentation by Ksp regarding product content. Update: Treated and received. Bosch vacuum cleaner. HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Misrepresentation by Ksp regarding product content. Update: Treated and received. Bosch vacuum cleaner.

NR

Update: In the end ksp ordered for me a fast charger from the importer. Today I collected the fast luggage from the branch and it is already with me.

I got to order atksp Through their website in their night promotions vacuum cleaner of Bosch  Sample of series 8 unlimited  That they sell on the site.

Before that I was debating about some vacuum cleaners from other stores including friends' stores and in the end I purchased this model through them.

One of the reasons I decided to buy the model through them is that they explicitly stated in the technical specifications: "Fast charging: Full within 60 minutes, thanks to the fast charge. "

Indeed according to all the reviews on the internet there is talk of such a charge and it is not a fabricated figure.

But when the product came to me So after initial use and charging I noticed that this is not the case and in fact it is a simple charger that charges according to its specifications within 5 hours the vacuum cleaner (15 watt charger that even the charger Of the phone is faster than it).

Corresponding for a few days now Ksp In WhatsApp and there at first I was told to photograph for them everything that the product came with and then they wrote to me that it came with everything that was supposed to come. 

I mentioned to them that on the website they clearly state that the charging time is 60 minutes and according to this it was clear to me as a consumer that I get a fast charge.

The representative named Sapir initially referred me to the importer to ask him for the fast cargo because all the information for them is copied from the importer.

In conversation with the importer   BSHI was told I must talk to the marketer only and they are not supposed to answer me at all.

Then like a parrot they answer me on WhatsApp for any claim that they did not write that the product comes with a fast charger but "just stated that it has the option and not that they provide it".

On other sites that also supposedly copied from the importer and there it is clearly stated that it is purchased separately and it is optional. I.e. someone inksp Changed the original text.

Needless to say, they took down the details from their website, but of course I responded to it with photos of the entire page.

Between Ksp Blame the importer who indicated he had this option and refer me to him.

In terms of The Consumer Protection and Fair Trade Authority wrote to me in an email that there is a suspicion of fraud on the part of the business owner and I can demand the cancellation of the transaction.

Now this is not the first time this has happened to me ksp Who invent information that does not exist in the specification.

In general Ksp even sells the fast charger separately and it does not appear as an optional purchase with the product I bought

Now the question is when will this war of attrition pick up gear or end.

Images are attached to the text.621939823_Screenshot2021-10-17at23-27-14BoschUnlimitedSerie8BBS811PCK.thumb.png.e295e677e23338934030c67a695464b0.png874909291_Screenshot2021-10-17at23-27-14BoschUnlimitedSerie8BBS811PCK-Copy.png.9b634300307be514c9671f64aa35027d.png1179948368_Screenshot2021-10-17at23-27-14BoschUnlimitedSerie8BBS811PCK-Copy(2).thumb.png.f81ddb8ee5113d8f04a756e8dffbfc68.png

20211018_094025.jpg

Edited By NR
Link to content

Quote of NR

Now the question is when will this war of attrition pick up gear or end.

There is no point in "going up a gear" because it is clearly a mistake in the wording on the site. Even you say that all other sites do not sell with fast charger.

If you want to be precise with the iodine tip, then I refer the court's honor to the wording on the website, it says (in accessories) "cargo" and not "fast cargo" and every sensible person knows the difference, honorable judge. :)

It will end up with you deciding either to cancel the deal (which is entirely your right and it could also be claimed that it was misplaced), or for you to "swallow the pill". I highly doubt if they will offer any compensation, it's KSP.

Link to content

Yet most reviews on the internet show only the fast charger. That was also the reason I decided to buy the product.

In the post-purchase check after a conversation with the representative then I found only 2 sites that sell the same sub-model called Mahsanei Hasharon and Last price which had a copy from the importer and there we explicitly stated otherwise

- For example on the last price website copied from the importer "Fast charging option: full charge of the battery in about 5 hours via the docking station or extremely fast charging using a unique Bosch fast charger, which charges the battery fully in about 60 minutes (can be purchased separately)." . This is not about the hundreds of sites that list it and one typing error or another indicates otherwise. The technical specifications also do not state that the charger they bring to the Israeli consumer that fits our outlets is a 5-hour charger. The fast charger does exist in this series abroad as well as in Israel. It could have come in this package according to ksp in the past also through the importer. Once ksp would have brought with this vacuum cleaner also a vacuum cleaner Mobile For kids and all kinds of nonsense and it varies per period.

I did not invent a statistic that does not make sense.

Edited By NR
Link to content

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm just saying you got nothing out of it. They are not known as those who compensate customers and if you decide to go "to the end" it is not the most obvious case. 

So the sooner you cut right away, the less you mess with it the better.

Edited By yotam
Link to content

By and large ksp sells this charger for NIS 239. Through Amazon Germany you can also buy it including shipping for 37 euros.

It's still more of a principle because for me I was really misled into buying. I was debating between this vacuum cleaner and that of an anchor that I could buy through friends who work on a cell phone at a cost price - and decided because of the fast charger to buy bosch in Ksp.

For me, they will either bring me the luggage free of charge or give them a credit on the net for the total price it will cost me to buy a new luggage.

Edited By NR
Link to content

a quote

For me or they will bring me the luggage at no cost Or they will give them a credit online for the total price it will cost me to buy a new charger.

Will not happen and will not happen.

At best they will give you back what you paid for. In the worst case they will make all sorts of claims and evade

By the way, what do you say about the new fashion that you can not call the store and you can not call customer service?

Link to content

Quote by law89

Will not happen and will not happen.

At best they will give you back what you paid for. In the worst case they will make all sorts of claims and evade

By the way, what do you say about the new fashion that you can not call the store and you can not call customer service?

It also took me a while to answer. At first I contacted them on the day of delivery because they wrote to me in gett delivery that I would receive the delivery between 15:15 and 16:30. So I waited at home like a good boy. Suddenly it is updated between 22: 00-01: 00 at night and it is already less out of the question. I tried to contact them on WhatsApp and Facebook and the only one who answered is a bot on Facebook who after collecting details wrote "Thank you for contacting ksp, we will make every effort to respond to your request soon". And that's it. At the end of the shipment arrived at 22:30.

Link to content

It's really annoying.

I bought through them a vacuum cleaner With one year warranty (also on battery). The battery does not survive after half a year.

The official importer does not claim that there is no warranty but tartar in order to accept New (if they really have) crazy.

In short, need a lot of energy in front of these companies today and do the math if you feel like wasting your precious time on it.

Link to content

The biggest problem is that there is no telephone answering. Exhaust you in another post and another post.

Why should something that could take half a minute on the phone take 2-3 days on WhatsApp?

My bigger problem with KSP is that in some stores the staff are at a very low level and are looking to fight and make it difficult for the customer.

On the other hand, in Ivory, a situation happened to me that twice did not exceed the fault, so I went to them 3 times. It's true that some will say that if I had to come 3 times it's shit of service. The attitude of the employees there is respectful (I even sent to their customer service a few kind words about the employees). When it comes to KSP it is with absorption readiness.

In principle if the choice is between KSP and any other store at a similar price or a little more expensive, I would prefer to buy from another store.

Unfortunately they have a selection that is not available elsewhere.

Link to content

By and large about the quality of the staff so these are always situations that are individual that overlap each store or In the economy and so it is all over the world.

The not-so-high starting salary in the world of selling electronic equipment will often alienate employees who may be more talented.

I came across a lot of employees in the Ksp network in Jerusalem (which I no longer live in until recently) that I was very impressed with.

There are employees like at Ksp in Talpiot that I know who have worked (maybe still work) for maybe 10 years at the branch and are professional and pleasant.

Other relatively new branches in Jerusalem have a younger staff that changes more quickly, and even there I came across people who surprised for good and also those who left less (or were left) pretty quickly.

Anyway in my case I am not a person who should go to the store to consult, so usually if I buy for example in ksp then I just say what the part number of the product I need and go out with the product.

That is why I am less likely to encounter problematic situations.

That's why I have no particular preferences whether to buy online or B. Which is appropriate at the moment in terms of conditions and availability.

Link to content

Regarding this then I do not recommend anyone to buy a product with a specific store warranty. Neither small nor large.

Only an official or licensed importer and contact him when needed.

And this is true for any product.

As for computer parts and hardware then I have no specific recommendation.

Edited By NR
Link to content

I do not think there is a difference today. Even official importers no longer provide service who knows what.

The service has greatly deteriorated in the last 15-20 years.

Once upon a time stores like Ivory had at least a telephone customer service (I do not remember if the branch would also answer). There used to be no chat bots and all sorts of nonsense.

Once you could see products on display.

Today more and more are being saved in service.

Edit: Just explain to the ear. I called Cellcom this week. Queue locations 2. Waiting time expected 10 minutes.

Edited By law89
Link to content

• NR changed the title to Misrepresentation by Ksp regarding product content. Update: Treated and received. Bosch vacuum cleaner.

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site