Undecided whether to buy a new computer and if so what parts to add to an video card Editing: No longer relevant - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Deciding whether to buy a new computer and if so what parts to add on an editing video card: no longer relevant

llrefael

Editing: I bought parts for a new computer .... yay!

I'm currently on a computer z270, i7 7700k processor, 32gb and 1080gtx video card. (They are five months old another month)

I play on a 2k 144hrz screen, and another screen is connected to the computer That I use for work, etc.

On the way to me there is an rtx 3080ti video card, and a motherboard Z590 PRO AX.

My question is whether to build a system around the new parts, or use the current system with the new video card? (And sell the motherboard in hand 2).

The power sides are: I do not have so much power to mess with 2nd hand, and the system is already 5- How long will it last? On the other hand the benefit in Kenya may not be worth enough at this point.

If I want to build a system, I wanted to use both computers (to give one to a family member) -

So I have left to buy : Processor, water, - One 16 gb stick, quiet full tower case, and power supply.

I already have an m.2 drive of two tera (albeit only 3rd generation but still kicking). One of 16gb to be taken from the current computer (at 3000hrz speed if that matters).

The budget is up to 5000 NIS. (No need - We passed the age and it's in the bedroom)

On which processor Should I go? I'm not so familiar with the processor market today.

I would love if the purchase would be in tms -I had good experiences with them.

Not afraid to assemble myself (if that matters).

Edited By llrefael
Link to content

• llrefael changed the title to Deciding whether to buy a new computer and if so what parts to add on an editing video card: no longer relevant

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards