Recommendation for a stationary computer for programming and gaming up to 11K - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommendation for a stationary computer for programming and gaming up to 11K

israguy

1. What is the maximum budget? Is there an exception if necessary?
    11k. You can only exceed if the final price during Black Friday is expected to be lower than the maximum budget.

2. What useful computer (games, graphic editing, office work, HD content, for example), is there a specific example of a game or software?
    Games and programming. Sample software: Visual studio, Unity.

3. Is there a need for peripherals in addition to the computer (for example: keyboard, mouse, And screen)?
    No.    

4. Is there a basic component that does not need to be included in the specification? (Eg Drive Which already exists and can be added to the assembly)
    No.

5. How important is silent computer operation? 
    It is very important.

6. Is there a limit or preference for the physical size and weight of the computer, lights, etc.?
    There is no size limit.
    Without unnecessary lights.

Non-transparent.

7. Is it necessary to include an OS / Office (if so, preferably a preferred version) and / or a computer in the store?
    Windows 11 Home (not included in budget) and assembling the computer in the store.
    If it is better to buy Elsewhere, please indicate where to buy.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area.
    An online store in the Holon-Tel Aviv-Rishon Lezion area.

9. When is the purchase of the computer planned (it is highly recommended to request a short specification from the time of purchase)?
    This coming Black Friday.

10. Are there any special requests regarding ports and connections (eg Type-C or FireWire) or overclocking?
    PS / 2 connection.
    with no

11. Is there any peripherals that will be connected? If so, which one? (Docking station if computers \ One screen or another)
    screen U2719D. In the near future another screen will be connected (it is not currently known which one). A third screen connection is possible in the future.

12. Additional notes, detailed and miscellaneous details:
    It is very important that the components are of high quality from reliable companies that do not tend to break down.
    Prefer not to pay more than On a video card.
    Air cooling.
    Memory - 2x16 GB.
     SSD - at least 1TB.
    HDD - at least 2TB.
    I would love to get recommendations on a number Possible if any.

many thanks!

Edited By israguy
Change Title
Link to content

• israguy changed the title to Recommendation for a stationary computer for programming and gaming up to 11K

Specification from startpc, in terms of The package I put in is the most cost-effective in terms of cost-effectiveness and airflow, but there is much more Suitable that will cost more both at a base price and at the cost of extra fans.
You pay more than 4K for a video card, but for this budget it is perfectly reasonable and it is not clear to me where you wanted the budget to go instead.

Processor: 1644 NIS - * new * - intel 12 i7 12700KF 2.7Ghz-5.0Ghz S1200 Tray
Cooling Air Processor: 396 ₪ - NH-D15
Motherboard: 888 NIS - * New * - Gigabyte Z690 UD lga1700
Memory: 799 ₪ - * * - V-Color 32G (2x16G) 3600Mhz CL18 PRIZM PRO RGB
Video card: 5190 ₪ - * in computer assembly * - RTX3080 10G Up To 1740Mhz TUF GAMING
Hard Disk: 421 ₪ - * NEW * - 1T SNVS R / W Up To 2100 / 1700MB / s 3 Year Warranty
Hard disk: 219 NIS - * Black Friday * - 2T 3.5 '' Sata3 Barracuda 7200RPM 2 Years Warranty
Power supply: 590 NIS - * new * - 850W 80+ GOLD MODULAR - 10 YEAR Warranty 
Case: 394 ₪ - NX800

Final price: cash / bank transfer: 10541 

Link to content

Thank you very much for the response!

Please note that there are a number of things I requested that are not met in the specifications you suggested:
1. I am interested in a case and memories without lights, otherwise it will probably bother my eye while working, will interfere with sleep (the computer in the bedroom) on nights when the computer will stay on, and the power consumption will just be higher.
2. I am interested in a non-transparent case, both to prevent the flicker of various bulbs in the motherboard or other components, if any, and also to prevent the possibility of the glass in the case of the case breaking.

In addition, I have a number of questions and would be happy if you could answer:
1. In general, if not performed In an unlocked processor, are the CPU's power consumption and TDP identical to the corresponding locked processor or are they still higher?
2. In the specifications you gave, am I allowed to overclock in the future if I want to? Or for that you need to change other components like Liquid for example?
3. If I take the 12700K processor instead of the 12700KF processor I guess there should be no change in the motherboard, right? (I want to have a basic GPU in the processor just in case and the video card will break down as it did for my previous video card.
4. Where to buy 11?

Edited By israguy
Link to content

Quote from israguy

Thank you very much for the response!

Please note that there are a number of things I requested that are not met in the specifications you suggested:
1. I am interested in a case and memories without lights, otherwise it will probably bother my eye while working, will interfere with sleep (the computer in the bedroom) on nights when the computer will stay on, and the power consumption will just be higher. Everything can be turned off, and the power consumption of the lights is zero relative to the computer.
2. I am interested in a non-transparent case, both to prevent the flicker of various bulbs in the motherboard or other components, if any, and also to prevent the possibility of the glass in the case of the case breaking. Sabba, you will find a package that suits you

In addition, I have a number of questions and would be happy if you could answer:
1. In general, if not performed Overclocking In an unlocked processor, are the CPU's power consumption and TDP identical to the corresponding locked processor or are they still higher? Why does it matter? The difference is nil and usually "Open" will consume more because even by their default they work faster, if it matters to you (again why?) You can do undervolting and completely control how much electricity they consume.
2. In the specifications you gave, am I allowed to overclock in the future if I want to? Or for that you need to change other components like Cooling Liquid for example? You can hurry without a problem.
3. If I take the 12700K processor instead of the 12700KF processor I guess there should be no change in the motherboard, right? (I want to have a basic GPU in the processor just in case and the video card will break down as it did for my previous video card. No problem switching between them.
4. Where to buy Windows 11? Buy Windows 10 online and get a free upgrade anyway.

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Why does it matter? The difference is nil and usually Processors "Open" will consume more because even by their default they work faster, if it matters to you (again why?) You can do undervolting and completely control how much electricity they consume.

This processor reaches a very high temperature and I am afraid that over time, when the cooling capacity of the computer decreases, it will cook itself and other components.

So I was debating whether to go for an open processor in generation 12 or settle for a locked processor in generation 11.

If it is possible to do undervoltage to the open processor in generation 12 so that the power consumption will be the same as the locked equivalent of the processor to be exported without falling below the performance of the locked processor, then the deliberation is irrelevant.

Quote of Moon-Mage

Everything can be turned off, and the power consumption of the lights is zero relative to the computer.

In this case then the package you offered is a spin. Although at first I wanted a non-transparent case, this case is really nice and I was convinced to go for it anyway.

I called startpc and they say they do not work in Tel Aviv and their only branch at the moment is in Udim.

I try to build the specification you offered on other sites but I can not build the same specification and I do not know what to choose instead of the parts you offered and which do not exist on the site.

Can you put together another specification for me from another store in the Holon-Tel Aviv-Rishon LeZion area, please?

Edited By israguy
Link to content

Quote from israguy

This processor reaches a very high temperature

This is true for heavy chores like rendering Which takes more than half an hour as a processor all the time at 100 percent

In games, Intel's newer processors are more energy efficient [lower heat emission than recent processors' ]

The other programs you mentioned do not have a 100 percent problem for a long time so there will be no such problem

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site