In honor of Black Friday - KSP reduced payments from 36 interest-free to 12. HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

In honor of Black Friday - KSP reduced payments from 36 interest-free to 12.

Kukishin

Who the hell buys in 36 installments? If you do not have the money to buy something you may not want to buy it.
And in a different tone the vast majority of the things they sell do not interest me, but they sold the 6000 series of At the cheapest price in the world until out of stock.

Edited By Moon-Mage
Link to content

Regardless of KSP, maybe it's a case and maybe not, but last year a not cheap product I wanted to buy Leaf X. I was advised from the store to wait for Black Friday and the wonder and wonder the price was more expensive.

This year - a screen I wanted to buy cost more than 800 NIS at something like 20% from a month ago.

Another product I planned to purchase a less good model of, came up X month ago and now with Black Friday costs X + 100

Maybe this is a coincidence, and maybe before the promotions some of the stores choose to go up in price.

Link to content

Who the hell? Anyone who wants to build a really expensive system from all sorts of constraints and wants it to be more convenient for him. What is this nonsense, it's a bad condition ....

Probably a mortgage or Do not take yet because the milk is still dripping from your lips.

Edited By Kukishin
Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Who the hell buys in 36 installments? If you do not have the money to buy something you may not want to buy it.

You are wrong of course, what you are proposing is a very wrong economic thought.

Even if you have money to buy something in cash - once you are offered money now and for free - the right thing is to take it.

In fact, you are offered a free loan here, 0% interest. Anyone who does not take this offer is a jerk.

I'll tell you more than that, many times even if I have the money I will still take payments / loan versus buying in cash, even if it is with interest - as long as the interest taken from me for the loan is lower than the interest that that money can do elsewhere.

For example, many times in the purchase It is possible to get a loan at interest rates around the frame only. It's almost free money.

Another classic example is a mortgage, which every beginning economist knows that if you suddenly get a large and surprising amount of money and your initial instinct is to "close the mortgage" - this in the vast majority of cases would be a wrong decision (because the interest rate on the mortgage is usually very low Earns more interest elsewhere than the interest he would have saved on a mortgage).

Link to content

Quote of Moon-Mage

Lol Are you seriously comparing buying in ksp to a mortgage now? 

Let's say he wants to buy a gaming computer for NIS 15, which is completely reasonable considering the prices of video cards today.

If he pays in cash (he has the money) then he immediately dropped by 15 in current account and will have a computer. Nice.

If he pays in 36 interest-free installments, he will still have a computer but the current account will remain almost unchanged (NIS 416 per month).

He will invest the 15 he had in the current account for the purpose in the S & P500. They will make an average of about 1,500 NIS a year, or let's say about 5K in 3 years.

3 years ahead:

In the first option, he has a computer left, and minus 15 in current account from the purchase.

In the second option, he has a computer left, minus 15 in current account from the purchase, plus 5 in current account from the investment.

In the second option, he earned / saved NIS 5K (about 33% of the purchase price!).

So in fact the monetary value of 36 interest-free payments = a 33% discount.

Pretty significant in my opinion.

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

You are wrong of course, what you are proposing is a very wrong economic thought.

Even if you have money to buy something in cash - once you are offered money now and for free - the right thing is to take it.

In fact, you are offered a free loan here, 0% interest. Anyone who does not take this offer is a jerk.

I'll tell you more than that, many times even if I have the money I will still take payments / loan versus buying in cash, even if it is with interest - as long as the interest taken from me for the loan is lower than the interest that that money can do elsewhere.

For example, many times in the purchase vehicle It is possible to get a loan at interest rates around the frame only. It's almost free money.

Another classic example is a mortgage, which every beginning economist knows that if you suddenly get a large and surprising amount of money and your initial instinct is to "close the mortgage" - this in the vast majority of cases would be a wrong decision (because the interest rate on the mortgage is usually very low Earns more interest elsewhere than the interest he would have saved on a mortgage).

I will reward I wrote a detailed explanation that as soon as I clicked on send everything disappeared.

There are serious bugs here !!

In short because it's important to me:

You are obviously wrong.

A. The S&P does not make 10% every year. That it was a crazy year with 20-30% increases because of the corona is not the usual situation. What's more, your calculation is incorrect.
B. You are adding here a risk factor that not everyone wants.

third. There is a big problem in your path in that people need to keep track of their downloads. Need to calculate downloads, payments and see that they do not put themselves in a situation where they will not be able to get out of it because in their current account everything looks pink.

D. People do not like to be indebted - I'm a guy who does not like to be "in debt" I paid you the money Give me the product and goodbye.

Sure there are more of these main reasons,

That everyone will do their own calculation, but you can not tell him that he is wrong of course.

Link to content

Quote of Milford Cubicle

This is 100% true, in principle. Assuming all people are rational and indifferent to risk (at least in the short term). Because while the assumption that stock indices make 33% in 3 years is not unfounded, along the way there can be quite a few parked or negative years.

But most people are neither this nor that. For example in your example:

Quote of Milford Cubicle

3 years ahead:

In the first option, he has a computer left, and minus 15 in current account from the purchase.

In the second option, he has a computer left, minus 15 in current account from the purchase, plus 5 in current account from the investment.

What is more likely is not that the same person will invest the 15K in the S&P 500 index, but that he will take the 15K for less than NIS 416 and also buy things in 36 installments. And so he will be left with the same minus 15,000 in current account but every month, and liabilities of a few hundred thousand. And if in the future he suffers from a period of lack of income, those liabilities will become a problem.

By the way, there is also an intermediate route for those who do want to leverage their money, but with less risk - you can buy the product at 15K in cash, and invest the monthly difference (416) in the same stock index. This way you can get about 60% of the return but without the risk of being left with a debt that is hard to repay (because if the income is hurt, you just stop the monthly investment deposits.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site