I intend to order a dfi board but am undecided .. - Overclocking and cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Intending to order a dfi board but debating ..

sagi_10

Peace

Today I order a dfi board for a really heavy overclock (a board that will reach 360+ htt)

But what to go for ??

About Infinity or Lanparty ??

The differences between them are so great ??

Thank you Sagi

360 HTT is a private place

But why 360 is more than 3.2 GHz

If you do not have Venice 0517 you will never do these speeds on air and even on gas you will have a hard time stabilizing this Hunis on 3.2

Know Take the infinity that makes at least 340 HTT

Talk to me (I might have an equation for you Talk to me 209686390)

Link to content

I want htt 360 because I can be bringing in a new processor with good + + styling

And also because I bring Good for Uber clock that require high voltage bh5

BH5 are not good for OC

Get out of the dream!

Most of them do not pass 260 bass

True Yishai have good timings but MHZ is more considered than timings

Good stepping you will not bring!

0517 are very rare and even OCER will not give them up (of course you will not find a new one)

Optron 939 - No longer only comes with Steping N (like CAB)NE) And even if you get an N (about 20 percent chance) he will not bet you from high speeds

SD are no longer overclockers like they used to be - today they are barely making 2800 on air

Email Core - You can dream of an OC over 2700

Winchester - not a fortification, some with a week of memory visits that do not know how to achieve speeds High and there is no chance you will get 0448

Where private is a waste in my opinion

And by the way you need to arrange a fan to control the voltage so that the board does not child you because of the 4V

Link to content

And maybe I bring good tccd + that will do 650 MHz and I need a motherboard that will reach that speed

TCCD 650?

You will find such, we will see you ...

Let me explain something to you

TCCD When working on 3448 or 650 timings you generally get less performance than with TCCD 600 at 3338 (TRP is an important timing)

You want to pour another 200 NIS on a board that will not give you anything, please

It's your money.

Link to content

What way can the Infinity reach ??

Because my friend has Anparti and it reaches 480 htt

Why do you need high HTT ?!

It does not help at all!

The maximum you need is 400 which is 100% OC and it is only provided you have gas or other means

The Infiniti reaches at least 340

Link to content

From what I have heard, there are not many Infiniti that do 340 .... and there are some that do not reach 310 at all .....

You'll be surprised

My Infiniti makes a 345 stable frame!

And 370 with a drop of instability

My friend's infinity makes 335

You probably heard wrong

^^^

כל 4 makes nice speeds but the problem with GB is that their PCB stinks so much that the board can hold aces if you change them when it works

(Under Windows) Albe is very hard on his shit PCB to do a bot properly on high HTT

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site