Fighter jets - a few questions - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Fighter planes - a few questions

mrsph666

Peace,

1. What is the best fighter plane that exists today and is expected to come out in the near future?

2. What kind of F-16 is best (A / B / C / D etc.)?

3. What kind of F-15 is the best?

4. Is F-22 better than F15? I believe it is, because it is newer, and much ... much more expensive (except that it is stealthy), but also less fast than F-15.

5. And what about Eurofighter Typhoon, MiG-31, and Su-47?

I will be happy to enrich my knowledge,

Many thanks in advance!

Link to content

• תגובות 265
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

1. What is the best car? The answer is "depends on why".

2. The B is in total A with a place for another pilot, for study.

The C is A with a series of improvements, mainly in avionics, but a slight decrease in performance.

The D is another improvement, with a second seat designed for the gun operator this time, and again at the expense of a certain decrease in performance.

Who is better? Depends on why.

3. See the previous two answers.

4. The F-22 will tear the F-15 into pieces. And no, the F-22 is actually faster - it can go through the speed without a burner.

5. What do I think? Do not know.

Link to content

1. What is the best car? The answer is "depends on why".

2. The B is in total A with a place for another pilot, for study.

The C is A with a series of improvements, mainly in avionics, but a slight decrease in performance.

The D is another improvement, with a second seat designed for the gun operator this time, and again at the expense of a certain decrease in performance.

Who is better? Depends on why.

3. See the previous two answers.

4. The F-22 will tear the F-15 into pieces. And no, the F-22 is actually faster - it can go through the speed without a burner.

5. What do I think? Do not know.

I do not think there is any better and less good in the above models of the F-16 ... each and its features and advantages over others.

I just know that C is in this (sharp seat) that is used for air battles and that's why I like it the most

Link to content

Peace,

1. What is the best fighter plane that exists today and is expected to come out in the near future?

2. What kind of F-16 is best (A / B / C / D etc.)?

3. What kind of F-15 is the best?

4. Is F-22 better than F15? I believe it is, because it is newer, and much ... much more expensive (except that it is stealthy), but also less fast than F-15.

5. And what about Eurofighter Typhoon, MiG-31, and Su-47?

I will be happy to enrich my knowledge,

Many thanks in advance!

Mig - 31 Foxhound? It 's not an old airplane. It' s just like MAG

Link to content

I meant, not only A / B / C / D - also other models, like I, J, SA etc ...

F-15I "Thunder" is the best F-15 that exists?

Best? That's all the air force says about its planes, go to Syria and say that 21 MAG is the best ...

The F-15I is the standard F-15 of McDonald's Douglas only with different internal systems. (Eunike?)

Link to content

Maybe the missions that are expected for the Air Force in Iran, the squadrons that have not the most ideal today, and would like more advanced models, currently the best candidate they have is the F16I. Did you know that when our plane returned from the attack on Iraq, The last

If a NAVY pilot would pass by here he would grin and say that the F-14 is eating the F-15 without salt

Link to content

First we need to buy some carrier Or two, does anyone know how much a first hand comes from a doctor?

And now without laughter we really need some kind of carrier In favor of the Iranian problem

Do you know how much it costs to maintain one? If we buy one it really will not be in the American sample and it will be more like the British, small and efficient. But on the other hand the saliva is not exactly the best planes.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site