Do you know by chance if the Motorola V3 has already reached the cell phone network? Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Do you happen to know if the Motorola V3 has already reached the Pelephone network?

Raul

• תגובות 44
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

In such a bad company with such a dwindling selection is the lesser evil (although it is not that bad).

If you have an option, switch to another company (unless of course you want to keep the number).

Link to content

If you manage to run V3X on your cell phone you will probably win the Nobel Prize. They work with completely different technologies!

By the way, the V3c, which is actually the V3i, which is actually the first V3, with a better screen, Preferred and debugging (not missing in V3), if I remember correctly =]

Link to content

In such a bad company with such a dwindling selection is the lesser evil (although it is not that bad).

If you have an option, switch to another company (unless of course you want to keep the number).

There's a new law that does not matter if you go to a company you can keep your number, the idea is taken from the US So he can stay with the number.

This week I bought a new cell phone in Orange and I also hesitated to V3 but I regret to disappoint you is really clumsy, it is more to the business people look, it is square rectangular like a cigarette box.

Link to content

Ok a few things:

Yoav You are wrong, after a brief inspection the V3x arrives in the cell phone network.

V3x (EVDO version on the Pelephone network) - a clamshell phone similar to the V3x that will be launched in the GSM networks.

*מקור*

And k_700-

There's a new law that does not matter if you go to a company you can keep your number, the idea is taken from the US So he can stay with the number.

This law is not even close to being implemented in Israel.

There was talk that it would be in September but it would probably be postponed by half a year at least.

And second, I do not want to go through .

Link to content

Precisely by my knowledge there is no V3X EVDO on the Pelephone network, but I may be wrong. It could happen in a different name, by the way.

According to Motorola's website, V3M is EVDO and more similar to V3I:

http://direct.motorola.com/ENS/Web_full_specs.asp?Country=USA&language=ENS&productid=30535&strPrimaryOption=FS&lSecondaryOption=-1

And there is V3C which is V3 only at EVDO:

http://direct.motorola.com/ENS/Web_full_specs.asp?Country=USA&language=ENS&productid=30321&strPrimaryOption=FS&lSecondaryOption=-1

There is nothing on the V3X that resembles EVDO ..

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises