I got the WII! - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I got the WII!

m0sh

Yeah friends I seem to be the first here on the forum who has our new nintadno and I can not wait and start Zelda but unfortunately I'm in school

I paid him 350 dollars with Zelda and shipping, someone I know from another forum went in the middle of the night to make camping just to buy me .... There are good people in the world

I will try to give reviews soon ... although I do not have experience in this .... Photos in the near future

Link to content

• תגובות 138
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Me and the friends we saw and we come to play-

pirates8.jpg

, D, D, D, D

By the way, if someone breaks into the site's servers and steals pirate users

And then he'll break into your house and steal only the WII

It's not me Zos Daria who just wants to incriminate me

She'll also put me in the house and make me play Zelda

But again it's not me;

By the way get a picture after me That I Daria will steal the WII

754_1206200449206.jpg

: xyxthumbs: : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

I will Have time

Right now I have friends and it's like this until night

I ran from a fast tennis game and it was nice ... It's a shame that the Nanchak is not in action and it's really moving sideways

I only have Zelda so much criticism will not be on the sign

I'll talk to you after I play everything

Link to content

Yeah friends I seem to be the first here on the forum who has our new nintadno and I can not wait and start Zelda but unfortunately I'm in school

I paid him 350 dollars with Zelda and shipping, someone I know from another forum went in the middle of the night to make camping just to buy me .... There are good people in the world

I will try to give reviews soon ... although I do not have experience in this .... Photos in the near future

My uncles begged for someone to try to get but the inventory ran out there ..

><

Renew (and die! D :).

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site