Xbox 360 arrives in Israel! Updated on page 2:] - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Xbox 360 arrives in Israel! Updated on page 2:]

Daniel 52

• תגובות 31
  • Opens on
  • Last comment
Where can we buy it?

Microsoft Office Will not distribute the device themselves, but will work with partners for distribution - as they do with all their products in Israel. It is not yet clear who will be the same partner, but it is certain thatThey will only bring the devices themselves, without localization of the product or network services (As is customary in most European countries)

So ... no network ??

Link to content

It's too early to be happy, you know what price they'll knock on your console and I think it's cheaper than what you can find today in Zapp will not be.

But this is a welcome step because, as a result, competition will increase and we may also get better service.

Link to content

On the one hand an excellent step for gamers including I am even though I am a fan of Big N

On the other hand-

Microsoft Israel will not distribute the device themselves, but will work with distribution partners - as they do with all their products in Israel. It is not yet clear who will be the same partner, but they are sure to bring the devices themselves, without localizing the product or network services (as is common in most European countries).
This depends solely on official importers in Israel.
The price was not determined by me herself, But by the merchants. As a result, the competition is expected to set the price of the device similar to the official European price, but more expensive due to taxes

In short, it smells like Isfar

And everyone knows what Isfar's smell is

But there is one good side. Maybe the prices of the 360 wired handles will be available in Israel and at normal prices (the wired handles are also compatible with the PC if I remember correctly)

Link to content

They must be moving

But like They were not stupid at the time

They want to get to a very large market share before they try to deal with burglaries seriously

Because they know that as many as there will be more 360 in the market will be easier to convince third party companies

Develop to 360

Only if they manage to take control of the market will they begin to fight them seriously

Link to content

I actually think that it will pass to an open market without a formal price will only help to reach a better price to the end consumer because there will be competition between traders and they will not be bound to be fixed on the price of the global MICROSOFT ..

What's just annoying is-what the hell Related to the story here at all ?!

They do not intend to import the device, they do not say when it will come, they will not bring the games and they are not sure about the price or service to the product ..

So what the hell are you related to importing this and who are you even releasing the news as if it's related to you ??

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site