Flying Plates - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Flying plates

Yehudaa

unbelievable : eek2:

I saw a Discovery program last night. And it turns out that the Nazis built flying saucers

And later the Americans themselves built a flying saucer flying at the speed of sound

No stories, no speculations, check and check and check

They even showed a classified video of the US Army where the flying saucer is clearly visible, again I say it was not a leak or anything

או Hidden, this is a completely documentary military film in which the plate looks.

Anyone who knows more details is the place to tell : xyxthumbs:

And to all those disappointed by the expectation of creatures from the outer space who will come and say enough to our troubles and so forth,

Then they will probably come in other vehicles rather than flying saucers;

Link to content

• תגובות 55
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Sometimes you have to get used to new ideas.

There is logic in these stories as there is logic in the cover stories

: Lol: : Lol:

You believe that there is a creature from another planet that landed on Earth, and this creature has a sophisticated enough spacecraft to cross billions of miles in space and pass through the atmosphere, and you will not hear anything?

If there was one, then he would probably have attacked the ball or the people holding it.

There is no logic in these stories, and all that feeds you is one complete nonsense.

Link to content

Yes, first of all it is possible.

Second, why attack? Why do you think they will do it?

The chances of life forms in the universe are quite large. And it has been proven.

We're looking for them.

Maybe they're looking for us?

Maybe they've found it?

Link to content

What the connection to stop without tied to the mother was or was not, even while 5000 year will still have accidents, You will not stop basic stupidity and mistakes.

Krypstimnologog Remember to check the brakes at the gas station in Noga?

Moglushminoklog: I knew I had forgotten something ...

*boom*

Link to content

What the connection to stop without tied to the mother was or was not, even while 5000 year will still have accidents, You will not stop basic stupidity and mistakes.

Krypstimnologog Remember to check the brakes at the gas station in Noga?

Moglushminoklog: I knew I had forgotten something ...

*boom*

: Lol: : Lol:

Link to content

Maybe there are aliens but they did not necessarily find us.

Do you think they really built a sophisticated spacecraft that flew millions of light years, at the speed of light, and we managed to stop them with guns and rifles in the 70?

A. Even if there are gonads, can be just the size of bacteria and may be that they are about as smart as an average animal on Earth. Perhaps their average level of wisdom is something we would define as an ancient person. They may also have been extinct. They may also not be able, know or want to fly. It is also possible that their way of life is completely different (for example, they do not need water, it's a different kind of life than we define it, but you know).

B. Why spacecraft or dish? It's quite trivial. Maybe they can actually fly at the speed of light? And maybe there are creatures that fly like this, but only a few tens of millions of light-years away from us-so we can not see them? And maybe they can visit Earth but we can not see them? There's a lot of maybe, there's no point in getting caught up in flying saucers or spaceships as there's no point in getting caught up in being smarter than us or green with lasers.

Link to content

To open the discussion:

I saw a television program exactly what you're talking about. And if that's what we're talking about then it's just failed attempts

Of the United States and Germany that returned to the drawer just as they left it.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises