I'm trying to make OC 8800GTS for the first time - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bored and bruised by the performance of Crysis, I'm trying to make OC 8800GTS for the first time

nokobik

I'd love to get tips on how to squeeze the max out of the card.

Is there any relationship between the speed of memories and the core speed that should be kept?

Currently I'm in:

GPU: 610

Memory: 930

I work with the RivaTuner and monitor the temperature with Everest.

At rest the temperature on 55 rises with the fan on 100 percent.

I wonder how to get out of here.

The improvement in Crysis will be blurred, only 3.6 FPS!

The 1024x768 is all about HIGH without AA.

Without OC:

With OC:

The 1280x1024 is all about HIGH without AA.

Without OC:

With OC:

Link to content

• תגובות 146
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Do not forget that you have a resolution of 1680X1050 ...

I have this resolution when everything is on max and without AA the game is worn but lukewarm performance ... does that mean? OC will not save you .... Download some to MED ...

I am also disappointed that the game does not 'fly' with me .... it is worn but disappointing in terms of performance in relation to the system and for me everything went OC (and even so everything = the best to buy).

In short, wait until the next accelerators : Silly:

Link to content

I must join in expressing my frustration.

How to hell with a computer like mine that includes 8800GTX + 4GB + Quad manages to run Crysis only in a state of no AA and shadows on the low and then it is with cartons.

In other words, So messed up that even the best hardware owners today will not be able to enjoy this game ?!

This is simply a marketing suicide for them - a faltering game = a lack of pleasure = customers who will not purchase the game. What is the logic here?

I very much hope that the explanation will be that the demo is flawed Serious Which will not exist in the full version.

And for the OC discussion, you can improve your performance in a few FPSs, but it's sure not to make the difference between a faltering game and a smooth running game.

Link to content

What did you expect from EA's game that its sponsor is NVIDIA?

Originally the game worked fine on the CF of X1950XT which means it was supposed to work part on the 8800GTS.

All the problems are because EA can not spend even one game without having problems with him You ran to sell the card holder "DX10".

I did not think OC would help, this game was poorly designed and unordered, the game worked fine but ruined it for more $$$

Link to content

I must join in expressing my frustration.

How to hell with a computer like mine that includes 8800GTX + 4GB + Quad manages to run Crysis only in a state of no AA and shadows on the low and then it is with cartons.

In other words, So messed up that even the best hardware owners today will not be able to enjoy this game ?!

This is simply a marketing suicide for them - a faltering game = a lack of pleasure = customers who will not purchase the game. What is the logic here?

I very much hope that the explanation will be that the demo is flawed Serious Which will not exist in the full version.

And for the OC discussion, you can improve your performance in a few FPSs, but it's sure not to make the difference between a faltering game and a smooth running game.

I do not understand what the problem is.

CRYSIS allows the most powerful hardware owners to take full advantage of their system.

But it has graphics options that allow future hardware owners to take full advantage of their hardware.

Would you prefer the highest level of graphics in the game to be MEDIUM? (And just happen to be VERY HIGH)

I just do not understand people's complaints.

Link to content

6300 OC processor, OC 8600GT video card

Screen 22, 1680X1050

RAM 2GB

VISTA 32BIT

Running everything on VERYHIGH, without filters, with SHADOWS and SHADER on medium

(I do not remember, and I'm not home to test only the ratio is 16 \ 10), on WINDOWED, (I canceled the FULL SCREEN)

And I put a black background on the desktop,

The game runs smoothly, and besides the movie at the end it does not bump me at all, I did not check FPS, but the game ran smoothly, and after less than a minute forget that it is not on FULL SCREEN

Enjoy

Link to content

My settings are such 1600X1200 without AA

And when I run DX10 I have 15-35 FPS when I run in DX9 I have a minimum of 30FPS and the maximum is somewhere after 60FPS.

Zoe says that the game was completely overblown on DX9 even with GTS 640.

Link to content

I guess it's all about HIGH?

Where are you with the GTX and where is the GTS.

Have you seen my results in 1280x1024?

Do not forget that you have a resolution of 1680X1050 ...

I have this resolution when everything is on max and without AA the game is worn but lukewarm performance ... does that mean? OC will not save you .... Download some to MED ...

I am also disappointed that the game does not 'fly' with me .... it is worn but disappointing in terms of performance in relation to the system and for me everything went OC (and even so everything = the best to buy).

In short, wait until the next accelerators : Silly:

I'm not there on 1680X1050, but on 1280x1024 or even less.

To be honest, downloading the shadows to the medium probably adds another 12 FPS (but I did not check with the Bunch)

And for your last sentence ... that my wife will not hear you : Silly:

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site