abit nf7 rev 2-my new king - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

abit nf7 rev 2-my new king

maphisto

Comprehensive images will follow, this time to please some users Handsome and not just a baker.

Currently it is only on 216 * 10.5 without VMOD which is very easy (with a pencil)

Voltage 1.95

My temperature is cold as usual.

I have not stretched the memories so they are locked on 180.

*** Edit ***

I corrected the title to the best of my knowledge and Pavel corrected me there is no manufacturer named ABUT.

LOL

Fixed - thanks Pavel

Link to content

• תגובות 205
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

The board is limited by looking at 250, saying that beyond that the tables do not hold without doing Serious, you can download Bios without restriction (which by the way on the not long ago was 200) but it eliminates warranty on board.

My memory I believe will succeed in making 230 on CAS 3 instead of CAS2 which is set.

Pictures will be uploaded soon and they are full of pizzas.

I will do a full article that I hope will come within a week or two.

For anyone who is debating - this is really the king, I should not look at motherboards.

And you'll think its price is really little - 650.

Recommended for all.

Pictures will be tonight.

Link to content

4696866.JPG

5304547.JPG

What a high quality and pizzeria

9374295.JPG

9643186.JPG

3786924.JPG

7075269.JPG

4849301.JPG

I hope it's aesthetic enough

And of course I will.

Another small thing, Avit allows me to order a small sum in my opinion (60) to backup backup so that the board does not die

I have been invited to this type of boss and I am waiting for him. Until then, anyone who tries will recommend staying south of the 230-235 bus line.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site