oc round up from three out just one king - overclocking and cooling - HWzone forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

oc round up from three came out only one king

maphisto

According to the film,

there can be only one

Accordingly, I hereby declare Ofer's challenge to Lauber Kluck

A bloody war to the death of the jubilee or coronation of the only OC king in our country.

So what we have:

ABIT NF7 REV2.0 and theoretically comes to 300 bass

Epox 8RDA3 + with ultra-voltage to VDD

MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR is a young member of the Ala giants, but the only one who comes with To mummies.

who will win

And who will fall into oblivion and shame, remember well:

THERE can be ONLY! ONE

6960736.jpg

6347699.JPG

1353315.JPG

what do you say ?

Who will be king?

Link to content

• תגובות 198
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

I think the MSI will be weak and if I'm not convinced that will come last, the EPOX will win and the ABIT will be in a respectable place in the middle, my personal bet ;)

Funny to see a cooling of About the Chipset lol, I loved. (The contempt ... just)

Anyway juggling the competition, I can not wait anymore!

: jump1: : funn:: yelclap:

Link to content

TAZOK was not spam in this discussion, so I'm calling you to order!

Well, in about two hours I'm going to pick up the board from the importer who was so kind as to open his doors on Saturday.

Then they will be raised Normality of the board (MSI) and you will be impressed by the better way and so I can express my opinion on it.

Link to content

TAZOK was not spam in this discussion, so I'm calling you to order!

Well, in about two hours I'm going to pick up the board from the importer who was so kind as to open his doors on Saturday.

Then they will be raised Normality of the board (MSI) and you will be impressed by the better way and so I can express my opinion on it.

And gambling is not probably spam.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site