OC issues with A7N8X - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

OC issues with A7N8X

AMITOC

Hello A few days ago I received this board and I have a number of issues:

1. Despite an update to the new BIOS, the FSB's index is still 100-133-166.

2. I am currently working on a bass of 133 and the board still refuses to give the memory a timing of 2 and not 2.5 even though it is clear to me that they can handle such a bass.

The VCORE only comes up to 3

In short ..is there a gamper or something I take out and make my board normal?

Link to content

I can not see specifications so will help if you say which one You have.

As for the tension, there is nothing to do. This is what the board gives unless you want to do VMOD.

As for the FSB, try to check if there is any option (in It's called CPU INTERFACE or it's the SYSTEM PERFORMANCE I don't really remember) which can be referred to as OPTIMAL / EXPERT / AGRESSIVE etc ..... in the boards of Is the one responsible for enabling manual direction of the FSB versus choosing from the predefined values ​​...

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site