Wireless "electricity"? Science and Technology
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Wireless "electricity"?

cleric

damm

But I did not understand how they could transfer electrical energy in the air (the quantum in a wired form)?

And is it not dangerous to imagine that there is something flammable and then you pass through this electric field and you just explode

Link to content

wireless-grp1-enlarged.jpg

Note that they stand in the middle and the bulb on the right works great.

so that:

A. Being in the middle does not bother [if he bothered it would lose the point].

B. It would not hurt - they would not have positioned themselves near a harmful and radioactive source without proper clothing.

Start reading the map - The key: Magnetically coupled resonance

It tells how the business actually works.

Link to content

In the future there will be a problem to generate electricity

And instead of thinking about the efficient production of electricity think about wireless electricity

It's like planning a building when you have no materials

There is an old Russian saying that I do not remember how it goes but it is exactly right for that

It goes from something like not to divide the skin of a bear into Japanese that caught him or something in style

Link to content

In short, we will reach the well first, and then we will drink from it.

But it is not appropriate, in all these sentences because we do not have to wait until all the resources are finished,

In fact, we must not reach such a situation otherwise just at this time we will immediately jump back to the Middle Ages : nixweiss:

Link to content

That as strange as it sounds I should be here because what I see the world is just deteriorating and saying that we are the first generation to be less physically fit than the previous one and also have the most diseases and I think a natural life will not hurt anyone from Bill Gates to a poor child from Uganda.

Link to content

Yes, that is the saying.

That as strange as it sounds I should be here because what I see the world is just deteriorating and saying that we are the first generation to be less physically fit than the previous one and also have the most diseases and I think a natural life will not hurt anyone from Bill Gates to a poor child from Uganda.

True, the average of physical fitness has declined, because many people have become couch potato because television is consoling, especially food comforting.

Although in the United States the phenomenon of comforting food [ice creams after any unpleasant situation::) ] Very common, but it has also risen in the world,

Albeit at a much smaller percentage.

But that does not mean we have to go back to the Middle Ages just because there are lazy people who do not do

And only load endless cholesterol : nixweiss:

And no, if we go back to the Middle Ages we will not be less sick, on the contrary, we will not have the proper equipment to treat patients,

All the more so life expectancy will fall to half of today's life.

I do not see any good reason to go back to the Middle Ages, if you come to be a Tarzan every once in a while, you are always welcome to go hunting

In the rain forests of Brazil, promises you to be interesting and challenging.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises