Recommend me for reflexes up to NIS 3500 - Digital Photography - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

You will recommend me a reflex to NIS 3500

exXxTreAm

You can buy this amount K200D kit with two lenses (Both are stabilized by the stabilizer in the body).

I'd give up on the D60. She Limited and there is no point in going for it if you can afford it More serious. The D80 definitely fits the definition. Its main advantages over the K200D are longer ash, AF flashlight, preferable (not much) viewfinder, lithium battery and front pulley. The advantages of the Pentax are a built-in stabilizer (real Killer Feature in my opinion), dust seals and moisture for the body, more comfortable working in M ​​mode, anti-dust coating on the sensor, and a focus system that includes 9 crossover sensors and two more (with only the central crossover).

Link to content

The D80 has no built-in stabilizer. There are stabilized lenses (e.g. 18-55 VR), but not ones that include wide range and fast aperture. The Pentax has a built-in stabilizer so you can use lenses like 50 / 1.4 or 17-50 / 2.8 (from Tamron) in full stabilization. They have no stabilized counterparts in Nikon - neither Nikon's originals nor third parties.

For other pros and cons, see previous post.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site