HWZONE Communication Portfolio - The Rush in the South and the Coverage (Discussion) - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Communication Portfolio HWZONE - The Southern Rush and Coverage (Dion)

Mortar

Well then I saw that a lot of people have already come up with the subject and it probably burns in anyone who has some sense of communication and criticism and he does not eat everything that is given to him by the spoon from the screen.

So I thought of making a comprehensive discussion of everything you would like to come up and visit instead of opening up on any topic.

I'll start with what really pissed me off today and really for a long time, but today it was just unbearable and that's the attitude to the rocket fire on That has been happening for ... about 8 years? As a weather report, something along the lines of: Today there will be snow in the Golan and drizzle in Sderot.

The show - 6 with ... Channel 2 and this time with Oded Ben Ami, and I have an appreciation for him but I just watched it and thought what's up with you man? Do you understand what you are talking about at all?

He all laughs and smiles and with such ridicule says "After the commercials we will smile with the shadow and synergy they recorded while a rocket landed in the area and we will also talk with Anya Buxtein and her experiences in shelters in Sderot (or something similar)".

I'm returning from the army after two weeks, I'm not in Gaza but working hard enough because of the rush there and when I see the attitude in "citizenship" conveyed by the media as if rockets fall naturally and come and run laughs with celebs in the background coverage of combat, I got such disgust Seeing the show (so sorry if I'm not the most objective about the item being aired) but just from this slow promo I was just stunned by the attitude, and I have no problem with parodies and black humor but it's neither.

Another overall phenomenon he wanted in the media is that a reporter who thinks he was chosen to be the public spokesman for Sderot / Ashdod / Ashkelon / Beer Sheva, etc. and makes statements such as: That I see ... "or" I think the public here already ... "but even that he does not say.

And when every moment there are reports from cities in the country about falls and every channel broadcasts and the whole country sees it penetrates most of us to the brain whether we like it or not, the reporter says that Ashdod residents are already "used" to missile falls in the city and it sounds like they are already around ... And yells at him "Hello !!! Get out of the movie ?! Why do you think so ?! Who got used to this shit ?! Do something that it will stop and fast !!!"

Link to content

Although I agree with most of the claims raised, I do not think the media is the source of the problem.

The problem is the indifference of the public instilled in it by years of restraint on the part of the government, the quiet agreement with the situation and its inclusion under the presumption "this is what it is". The situation in Sderot and the Gaza Strip They are being treated, "along with corruption in the administration, crime in the Arab sector, ultra-Orthodox coercion (especially when it is backed by disturbances) and more priest and priestess.

This kind of repression enters the "status quo" over time, so much so that the absurd situation in one area or another is perceived as normal, while the one who complains about it is suddenly crazy. In the current context of the operation in Gaza, this is especially noticeable if one takes a look at world public opinion. Almost no one shouted when missiles fell on Sderot - and why would they shout? If the situation has been going on for a good few years (?) And Israel still exists and is generally getting along quite well (relative to the neighborhood, yes?), Then that's what it is and there is nothing to do with it. But when Israel suddenly gets tired - it's not okay anymore. Why should we break the status quo? Crazy people like us.

Here we are already entering the field of psychology, which is really not my specialty, but I will try to expand nonetheless: the thing that scares the human being most of all is surprises and sudden changes. Neither wars nor violence, but the unexpected, when it is impossible to prepare. In many ways, a bad but familiar situation is subconsciously perceived as superior to an unknown situation, so any change as such will always encounter some resistance, mild and material if it includes violence and casualties. This is why there are still many who support the commandments and the cessation of military action: the commandments will never lead to sharp or unexpected changes, neither for better nor for worse. This is a total "smoothing of the events curve", a slow change (if any) that gives time to adapt to the new situation.

Usually the people Who want Change are those who have formed a firm enough opinion about its predicted results to remove it from the "unknown" category. Even if they are wrong, the fact that they think they know helps them not to cling to the existing but to do the brave thing.

And the media? The media is a total mirror of the public.

Link to content

The media shapes public opinion, I have not seen a house in Israel (difficult as it may be) that does not have a television,

That way the message reaches everyone ...

And yes it's annoying attitude, but it's 8 years like that, even laughed about it in a great country ...

Link to content

The media shapes public opinion ....

Do not completely agree

We are thinking creatures and most of us have experience in life - personally I have seen many things in my 32 years so as not to swallow everything that is sold to me

And that includes carrying the bodies of other soldiers and experiencing and realizing that we are oppressing and persecuting another - and this after in the last 2000 years we have been persecuted

As a matter of fact - there is no restraint on steep-track shooting at a civilian population - the fact that I am a leftist does not mean that I am selling my soul to the devil and justifying the actions of these human scum. And not the action of the extremist part of the terrorists. Such shooting had to be responded to from the first second and in a very painful way so that the message on the other side would be clarified.

I have an aversion to those extreme leftists protesting against the fence and against the checkpoints and against and against and against - they do not see these solutions as a breeze from reality

There must be a just peace here - two states for two peoples - and in order for this peace to take place, both sides must understand that neither of them will suddenly evaporate from the region ...

All the best and a quiet weekend we all have - Amen,

Gabriel

Link to content

Do not completely agree

We are thinking creatures and most of us have experience in life - personally I have seen many things in my 32 years so as not to swallow everything that is sold to me

And that includes carrying the bodies of other soldiers and experiencing and realizing that we are oppressing and persecuting another - and this after in the last 2000 years we have been persecuted

As a matter of fact - there is no restraint on steep-track shooting at a civilian population - the fact that I am a leftist does not mean that I am selling my soul to the devil and justifying the actions of these human scum. And not the action of the extremist part of the terrorists. Such shooting had to be responded to from the first second and in a very painful way so that the message on the other side would be clarified.

I have an aversion to those extreme leftists protesting against the fence and against the checkpoints and against and against and against - they do not see these solutions as a breeze from reality

There must be a just peace here - two states for two peoples - and in order for this peace to take place, both sides must understand that neither of them will suddenly evaporate from the region ...

All the best and a quiet weekend we all have - Amen,

Gabriel

: hizuk:

I can only strengthen with a full mouth ...

Ultra-Orthodox and Arab homes are probably not the goal ...

Link to content

There should be a just peace here - Two states for two peoples - And in order for this peace to take place, both sides must understand that neither of them will suddenly evaporate from the area ...

The thing is my friend that at the pace of things, 2 countries will indeed be.

Only one of them is for "Palestinians" only and the other for "Palestinians" and Jews together!

And another thing is that you are just blind to see that they hated, hate and will continue to hate us ...

For them, the only peace that is possible is us at sea.

For anyone who cares

Today (03.01.2009) at 18:00 in Rabin Square

There will be a counter-demonstration to the e-demonstrationסIn front of the hallucinator who wants to wave wizard flags, there is no way it will pass them by quietly ...

Everyone is welcome,: evil_laughterperple:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3649311,00.html

Link to content

This article really made me laugh. http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3649143,00.html

These scum will die and not come out of the bubble of north Tel Aviv ... may they live a week on Hularot Boulevard ...

As for the press - Oded Ben Ami is coming out -> Not very intelligent. And like most of the media (a.k.a. word games that cause suicide of brain cells in all sorts of newspapers) he tries to generate interest in the subject of OH SO It's not interesting that he has to move - and this is the best way he knows ...

Link to content

More funny is that they could not even move their asses to demonstrate in front of a real base, Sde Dov to hell holds "hesitations" not fighter jets ...

I can still understand the stubborn left-wing activists who are going to volunteer in hospitals in Gaza, but left-wing activists who are not even willing to move their asses out of range of the nearest Arcaffe branch to demonstrate it is already just sad.

Link to content

The thing is my friend that at the pace of things, 2 countries will indeed be.

Only one of them is for "Palestinians" only and the other for "Palestinians" and Jews together!

And another thing is that you are just blind to see that they hated, hate and will continue to hate us ...

For them, the only peace that is possible is us at sea.

To me, a just peace means the annexation of the Arab triangles to the West Bank - and I'm not blind

The solution for all those Israeli Arabs who see themselves as Palestinians - you have a state - you want to pedal - you do not see yourself as Israelis The door is open

And no I'm not blind - I'm sure they hate us no less than we hate them - I want them to have a country not because of our great love

But because I do not want them anymore

Once they have an independent state they will disconnect from our navel rope - if you do not know how much money and resources we transfer to them (electricity, fuel, labor, etc.)

And they will not have a claim regarding - free crossings, etc. - want a state - that will work out

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site