Wii Games Recommended, All Kinds (would love to recommend) - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Recommended Wii games of all kinds (I'd love to recommend it)

Milford Cubicle

Forget the WII sport that's nothing to the real meat nation there is

A game that takes advantage of control in a way that will surprise you -

Trauma Center: Second Opinion

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/traumacentersecondopinion/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssimilargames&tag=similargames;title;1

He had a better reputation -

Trauma Center: New Blood

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/traumacenternewblood/index.html

It may seem childish in pictures but it does not play at all, and it's a great game even though the game of medicine sounds fucked up

But once you try, you'll understand

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/residentevilseries/index.html

A "light gun" game that is an excellent user in control I really loved

Challenging and stressful to a long style

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/residentevil4/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssimilargames&tag=similargames;title;2

Considered the best version of the game a lot because of control

I did not play it in this version but according to what it says it's an excellent game

Also at PS2 it was excellent but probably if the WII is better and the graphics better too

Zack & Wiki Treasure

Think of it as a quest if WII control and little action

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/adventure/projecttreasureislandz/index.html

Call of Duty: World at War

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/callofduty5/index.html

Control of WII gives a very different and refreshing experience to the series I really like this version

There is also a multiplayer online if enough players have ranks and other nonsense

It is good now for a weakness that I think is obligatory, but in which the special control is not expressed

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/thelegendofzelda/index.html

5 The first hours are dull and do not reflect after that dozens of hours of tremendous and varied adventure

It's not just that kind of high grade

Super Mario Galaxy

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supermario128/index.html

A very excellent platform game that has a variety of new and old things and is very long for style especially if you want to finish every star and star

Star = task

The latest stars is also challenging

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/index.html

The game is simple and crazy and is especially suited to Multite but there are also single options and complete plot mode of 8 hours in single

In any case multi-online and offline it's a beating game that is easy to understand but needs a talent to win where others

There are a lot of different types of opponents. "

This of course supports 4 players in the arena together

In any case there are many more games besides those to you to buy both Gimpad and Gimkayob memory card for games like Pixmin 2 \ Zelda WW and more

The console fully supports gimmick games and the gamepad can be used as part of WII games

Besides before you buy, you will understand that there is regional protection for WII and Gimkiew games

And finally there is a virtual store in the WII where you can buy games of Sleeping - Neo GeoMedibar SNES and much more

And there's also the WIIWARE for new small games like Magman 9 \ Bomberman and more

Link to content

the mother Is not only (or mainly) children? (In children it means forever 21 ....)

I am debating whether it is worthwhile buying such a console.

I looked at some of the games I recommended, and they seemed to have something (maybe graphic ..) childish.

Link to content

I have one game that takes good advantage of the sign but it is considered a "girls" game but I do not care. It's a dance game that needs to keep pace as the sign moves. It was called a superstar boogie.

There are characters on the screen dancing according to the movements of the player and the player has to do the dance movement shown on the screen and occasionally move the figure. Games with one sign without Nunchak. There are 4 basic dance movements (cross-arms, side pointing and forward, parallel rotations, and U shape with hands) can be seen in this video:

. Besides there are three styles (pop, urban and electric) each of which has its own 4 movements. The sign identifies all the movements so if you do not make a dance movement that is different from what you are asked the character will do the movement of this dance.

There is also karaoke but it is very hard I'm not a karaoke fan but I tried and fortunately I know about singing : Lol: My wife said I sang quite well when I managed to follow the words.

Most of the songs are pop and they are quite new and there are also some pretty beauties. Still it is not a game for everyone. If you like rhythm games I would also recommend samba de amigo but it is much stiffer in terms of the positions of the signs. samba de amigo is probably a game of Latin.

Like I said which rhythm games are not for everyone especially not for people with a pose : Lol: .

Link to content

the mother Is not only (or mainly) children? (In children it means forever 21 ....)

I am debating whether it is worthwhile buying such a console.

I looked at some of the games I recommended, and they seemed to have something (maybe graphic ..) childish.

It's not just for children

His graphics are relatively weak, but he still has a lot of games for gamers

For example this year should be:

The house of the dead

The Conduit

MadWorld

Cursed Mountain

Monster Hunter 3

Overlord: Dark Legend

Fatal Frame IV

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom

Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop

These are just some of the games that are all called gamers games and they are all in advanced development

There are games that I did not chill at all like sports games which is pretty obvious and the majority also get a version

Multiplatform games, many of which also go to WII and games that are not known when they came out like NMH2 / Dragon Quest and more

WII does have a lot of games for kids \ families etc. but also a lot of gamers games

Whether to buy or not? It's a matter of taste. The WII gives a different experience than the PC-360-PS2

And that's good and bad together so that depends on what you love and if you want anything different at all

Link to content

Legend of zelda: Twilight princess - Chirin detailed about what it is.

Okami (and it's just a must, anyone who skips about it misses one of the amazing things that came up on this console) - Adventure, you're the god of the sun, you get the world a little better.

Tiger Woods 2008 - is great, although it's usually boring, it's a nice game to play against other people.

No more heroes - light sabers, hired killers, there is not much story, there are many battles. And its end-Priceless.

Metroid prime 3- An integrated FPS adventure game, very successful in terms of control, very flowing.

Note that the shortest of these (except TW2008 that does not have a specified length) is NMH, which sits on about 15 hours.

The rest take 20 hours or more (LOZ may also take over 60, so do not expect to end it so quickly ....)

Link to content

There are characters on the screen dancing according to the movements of the player and the player has to do the dance movement shown on the screen and occasionally move the figure. Games with one sign without Nunchak. There are 4 basic dance movements (cross-arms, side pointing and forward, parallel rotations, and U shape with hands) can be seen in this video:

. Besides there are three styles (pop, urban and electric) each of which has its own 4 movements. The sign identifies all the movements so if you do not make a dance movement that is different from what you are asked the character will do the movement of this dance.

Sounds nice, style guitar hero for those who know (or see the chapter in SouthPark ..) .. will try.

Thank you all :)

Link to content

I forgot completely - Disaster: Day of crisis

Disasters, and other disasters, and other disasters, and a terrorist organization that sits on your head as you go.

A third-party action game combined with an integrated rail shooter with driving, combined with ... whatever you want. Excellent game.

Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party, in case you decide to buy the balance board-

Look at the Biotov trailers, I have nothing to say except that.

Link to content

Bogey received bad reviews and did not know if worth trying it with money ...

The first pretty bad superstar much better. Mostly they killed him because of the karaoke that is very difficult and also because when playing "party" takes a little time to open things.

It's not GH, it's more like dancing game Only much less rigid. The control of the video I brought is very close to reality, but the girls who play there play at a relatively easy level, so there is no extra movement there and they do not move the character on the screen. You can also play your own dance routine but it guides you according to the degree of difficulty you have chosen. I only tried it twice and did not save anything just to see how it worked.

I still would not recommend the game to anyone just for people who love dance and rhythm games. I do not have GH and part of the reason is I do not really like the songs maybe another time. I love pop songs and Latinos. On the site of the game you can listen to all the songs and I do not think they are in original performance because it is too expensive.

Link to content

Milford Cubicle If you like GH games then there are both GH and RB to WII

In the latest versions, DLC has also been paid as in the HD versions

I do not know if RB2 has already gone to WII or not so check if you want to buy because only the new versions have the DLC in WII

Besides if I understood correctly then as in the HD versions put some compatibility with the tools of GH and RB

In recent versions

So you can play if the same tools in both games

Link to content

CRYNE - You mean that in the HD versions the tools are perfectly compatible with the games after a tiny Pitch.

(And I'm not even getting into a buying and storing mechanism)

Livio

You are not up to date All of this also exists in the new versions of the WII

I'm talking about the latest version of Euro Gitter and Rock Band 2

These versions have compatible tools as well as DLC

The advantage of the HD consoles in these games is only the quality of the sound itself

Because of a sound card and better ports, but the rest are very similar

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site