Should I buy an Xbox for my birthday? - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Should I buy an Xbox for my birthday?

Chen M.

Hey

I'm new to this community. I have a birthday soon and I think if I should buy an Xbox.

First of all, is it convenient to play with the sign? In action games is not it hard to shoot and direct with it that you reach such a situation that until you shoot you are killed?

What kind of good adventure games have come out of the Xbox to date?

Can I break it?

I would not have such a thing that one day I would put aside the sign and not want to play it anymore?

And last but not least: my dilemma is whether to buy this device, or upgrade the video card to my computer for a better video card

Thanks

Link to content

• תגובות 191
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

If you plan to break it then him

Because in such a case there is a high chance that you will receive a live from the service ) And this is the heart of the device

From my experience of games that went out to both 360 and PC, a lot of them mostly turn to multi-online

And besides downloading demo / paid games \ DLC \ patches you need the service

In the game of gimpad many games have solutions to this

And you can check the subject well in PC just buy Gimpad 360 wires or alternatively If a computer adapter

And you'll play support games and there are many such GTA4 \ DS \ FC2 and much more

Some have automatic tuning of one or another to divide the difficulty level is lower than games pre-developed to the computer, etc.

And that's how you can play if the gimphed

The problem with a computer that plays a multiplayer against such a mouse is frustrating but in 360 there is no such problem because there is no mouse at least not officially

Link to content

I realized that there was some kind of option to burn the game so I would not get Ban from Lahayev, but that's not a principle at the moment

I want to know if I do not have this thing I'll get excited about first, and then put it aside

Second thing: if I have Which is not HD, but a normal CRT, will I get good graphics or something else?

Is it better to buy 360 than to upgrade a video card on your computer?

Link to content

The first question is a question of taste some people have bought And they were tired of financing it quickly

And there are people like me who plow a lot for him

Same thing XBOX360 \ PS3 \ PC

It's a matter of personal taste that I can not tell you

In the matter of the Crucifixes, except that it is forbidden to talk about it here

There were times when people thought MS would not find out about one thing or another and eventually came waves of bananas

So nothing is completely safe

And remember that it's ban to the console itself

With regard to television not long ago there was a discussion about this regular CRT TVs (not special models that also have very high quality models that support HD)

Stink image quality of News and this even includes the WII not to mention the PS3 or 360

Just understand a normal CRT does not even support 480P that most 360 games are in 720P so you lose a lot of image quality

But you can check by yourself and connect your computer to a TV runner game and you'll see the disgust and understand what roughly you will get in 360 if Such

In any case I do not have a website that broadcasts in normal quality to show a real comparison

But it's the closest I have to show you a picture quality of 360 in standard CRT -

And this is one of the most beautiful graphical games of the device

Link to content

What does it mean to the console itself, that I can only make a single flare?

In any case, the main thing is that I play a single player so it does not matter, I do not like Multi

According to the video, it seems that the graphics on the CRT TV are not really equal, or am I right, or does it just look the same on the quality of YouTube?

If I connect the Box to a regular TV, does that mean that I will get graphics on my face?

Link to content

What does it mean to the console itself, that I can only make a single flare?

In any case, the main thing is that I play a single player so it does not matter, I do not like Multi

According to the video, it seems that the graphics on the CRT TV are not really equal, or am I right, or does it just look the same on the quality of YouTube?

If I connect the Box to a regular TV, does that mean that I will get graphics on my face?

First of all, you have to understand that besides the online moderators, the LIVE service gives you more

Simple English - Add-ons for games and bug fixes including single / download demo games / Buy paid games Usually these are small games with small fee / sand There is a possibility of renting \ Software updates to the device what sometimes adds new stuff

Such as support for new codecs, new options, etc.

In short, there are many things in it

Besides I saw that another discussion that you have a 8800GT video card so you'll understand most of the games will look better on your computer If you have a reasonable specification besides the graphics card so that even graphics will not benefit from it

If you want a "console experience" but do not want to buy indoor games I recommend you buy Gimpad 360 for your PC and that's it

If you want to connect your computer to a large TV, this pretty much will give you the same experience and most of the 360 games are considered to go out to the computer at some point or another and sometimes if the plug-ins

Link to content

If you do not have LIVE then yes you can play only in single

And more than that you do not get bug fixes and additions to the single

Games in Israel expensive immigrants but a lot of people here invite dance and then it comes out much cheaper

As for the games that do not go to the computer, you will give me the names of games that do not go out to the computer and their single status is dominant?

I'll tell you a secret there are not many

Hilo 3 \ Gears of War 2 \ etc are mostly oriented to Multi

There are the Piebel 2 and some more games that appeal more to the single but some of them can also get release to the computer at some point

In short if you are strong in the matter of multi then go for it and buy original if you do not recommend it

Instead, buy a Gimpad of 360 for your computer and close the matter

Link to content

Do not recommend you buy a video card right now if you have 8800GT

In my opinion to you wait if the screen card but yes recommend you buy Gimpad 360 because of the so-called "games for windows"

Games that come out in such a routine to the computer are fully supported in the game including Vibration and many games This control is much better than a mouse + keyboard

Games like GTA4 (not multicolored) \ POP \ PES and many others

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site