Help about buying Nintendo WII - Need help in a few questions - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help about buying Nintendo WII - Need help in a few questions

morans

Hello everyone,

My father consults about buying , The game will be for my little 13 brother.

I do not know the difference between the PAL version and the NTSC version, I know that some of them are European and the other is American,

1. What is the PAL version and what does it include? What is the NTSC version and what does it include?

2. Do both versions work in Israel or should I choose a particular version?

He also wants to buy the FIT, and sports kit.

I checked the gamestation site and saw that if you buy the PAL device with a chip and the This FIT costs 2338 NIS

But if you buy separately the PAL + Chip + Sport + scheme This FIT costs 2235 NIS. So either they did not notice or do not know what ... :)

I understand Gamestaion specializes in consoles.

3. Does this store really specialize in consoles or is there a better and cheaper store?

4. Should you really buy anything separately or buy a kit that includes several things?

5. Is the moment I buy a chip separately the store should put it into my device? How does this whole thing go?

6. I saw that the device already has Joysticks, so if I just buy the device and Chip I do not need to buy any more?

7. Is it necessary to buy a particular game or it comes within the life (maybe it's a stupid question but I do not know it at all ..... I understand more about - And PS)

8. Is the moment I buy the FIT kit or the game sports kit is already inside?

I know this is a lot of questions, I would be happy if you can help me, because I really need help so I know what to buy, how and where :)

Thanks for the helpers!!

Moran : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

• תגובות 111
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

1. What is the PAL version and what does it include? What is the NTSC version and what does it include?

Both versions currently include the same things as what JNTSC (Japanese) does not include

In principle you should get a Nunzak and a sign One (this is suitable for a single player and excused another should buy a separate one more)

The console itself

The Sensor Bar

Composite cable (for TV connection)

Transformer to electricity

Stand brochures and WII

The United States transformer (NTSC) is not suitable for electricity in Israel But you can buy a PAL transformer and connect it instead

Do both versions work in Israel or should I choose a particular version?

Except for the electricity everything works these if you have Really old

In any case WII has regional defense and most of the games sold here are PAL

But if you are planning to buy dance games in the United States going out cheaper so it is your consideration

3. Does this store really specialize in consoles or is there a better and cheaper store?

There are all sorts of stores. I tend to buy mangoistics and media, but I will not criticize here

Should you really buy anything separately or buy a kit that includes several things?

If there is a possibility it is better to buy here only the basic console and the rest of the dance

Maybe the WII FIT is better to buy here because it's a big package

5. Is the moment I buy a chip separately the store should put it into my device? How does this whole thing go?

It is forbidden to talk about the store's vats

I saw that the device already has Joysticks, so if I just buy the device and Chip I do not need to buy any more?

Yes and no

Want more players? Want a jitter euro rock band? Want a microphone or better control over certain games?

As with all consoles today in the market to WII there are extras that can be bought

Is it necessary to buy a particular game or it comes within the life (maybe it's a dumb question but I do not know it at all ..... I understand more about - And PS)

The game that comes in if the WII (on the disc is not inside the device) is more like a demo and is already very outdated

I recommend you start if Mario

Is the moment I buy the FIT kit or the game sports kit is already inside?

First of all, be careful that some stores call it a "sports kit" Many times it's just plastic shops that sell and are expensive and there is no need for it at all

WII FIT is a package that comes with software and anything called Blance Board

This is an expensive package and the Dance Board is used for some other games

wii_fit_box_back.jpg

By the way soon should get out an updated version then it is recommended to wait if the WII FIT

In any case you are advised if you are connecting to an LCD or plasma and also buy a component cable

In addition, Gimpad Gimkayov is also recommended for certain games that support him

Link to content

- Thank you very much for the detailed answer - I now understand more and it is very helpful then thank you very much : yelclap:

But I still have a few more questions :)

1. So according to what I understood from you it is better to buy the PAL version that is European because electricity is suitable for the country and the games in Israel are of this version

2. I would be happy to review this particular store (of course for those who had experience with it - good or bad) and of course recommendations for other stores you bought and you would be satisfied (from the service, the price ...)

3. As for buying the product and accessories - I think I'll buy the - Itself in the country and the rest of the things abroad because it is really expensive in the country, and certainly in the US it is significantly cheaper.

4. As for the accessories - I realized that the WII came with a joystick but I did not know it was coming with one, so I would have to buy another one to play with someone else. And I understood that you had to load the signs or something, was that true? Comes with the usual evaluation of the Charger or spline that you should buy separately?

5. As for games, I realized that the game that comes with the kit itself is out of date and very old, so in order to play with the sports kit, for example, will I have to buy a game in addition or in the kit is already in the game?

6. When should the The new FIT? Soon?

7. Can I get the At duty free? And if so, is the price significantly cheaper or better to buy in a regular store?

I'll thank you for more details so I can buy with a quiet mind.

I like to understand as much as possible about the products I buy so I'd love more details to clarify some unresolved issues.

Thanks!!

Moran

Link to content

1. So according to what I understood from you it is better to buy the PAL version that is European because electricity is suitable for the country and the games in Israel are of this version

If you plan to buy games from Israel then yes

But like I said if you order dance games then the American pays more for the long term even though you have to buy a European transformer

I would be happy to review this particular store (of course for those who had experience with it - good or bad) and of course recommendations for other stores you bought and you would be satisfied (from the service, the price ...)

I am pleased with the mangoist and the media

As for buying the product and accessories - I think I will buy the - Itself in the country and the rest of the things abroad because it is really expensive in the country, and certainly in the US it is significantly cheaper.

Yes, in the United States, accessories and games are significantly cheaper than in Israel

4. As for the accessories - I realized that the WII came with a joystick but I did not know it was coming with one, so I would have to buy another one to play with someone else. And I understood that you had to load the signs or something, was that true? Comes with the usual evaluation of the Charger or spline that you should buy separately?

The WII sign looks like this -

wiimote.png

It has a groove that reminds you His composing the Nunzek looks like this

B000IMYKQ0.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V33866162_.jpg

Such a combination -

Wireless Wii-Nunchuck-Coming-Our-Way-2.jpg

In fact, one player gives you games that support Multi

The package comes if a single combination such that another player is another sign + Nantzak if I'm not wrong it is up to 4 players

In batteries, the sign uses batteries but you can buy charging kits instead of buying batteries all the time

It costs about 200 shekel and is suitable for 2 signs

5. As for games, I realized that the game that comes with the kit itself is out of date and very old, so in order to play with the sports kit, for example, will I have to buy a game in addition or in the kit is already in the game?

In the package of FIT has a game included but it is not exactly playing these more than a program Interactive

But as I said you will differentiate between FIT and the "Sports Kit" If you do not want to find yourself if you're just plastic shoppers pushed you

WII FIT is a serious and user-friendly product "Sport Kit" is just a name to sell plastics

In any case, you'll see a video of WII FIT. Maybe you'll understand what it is -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2XYRd28TOM

When should the new WII FIT come out? Soon?

The new WII FIT as far as I know is only an upgrade of the disk itself

And apparently Nintendo will also sell it in a package instead of the old WII FIT

His name is WII FIT + and he left this year in Japan and I think he went on holidays in the west (close to Christmas)

It will probably be possible to buy the disc separately but it's a waste of money

Link to content

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation again, you are very helpful :)

1. I will buy the console itself in Israel (probably in gamestation - because I saw the cheapest name) - or if we are in a duty free next week and will be cheaper then we will buy from there

2. I'll buy the PAL version

3. About the other things I have to buy - FIT, kit , A sign for signs, another sign and another Nunzek I will probably buy from the US via the Internet Do you know of good sites or good stores in the United States that you can order accessories for WII?

I found many of the accessories on Amazon, can I trust them? And are their prices really cheap?

4. Do I have to buy a kit Or any other set to be deleted or can you play with the remote and the receiver that you already receive with the console?

5. Did I forget anything? Or did I cover everything?

Thank you again! : xyxthumbs:

Moran

Link to content

As for the other things I have to buy - WII FIT, sports kit, Protectors for signs, Another sign and another Nunzek I will probably visit the US via the Internet Good stores in the US From which you can order WII accessories?

The sport kit does not need this just plastic rope for the money

As for the defenders for signs it comes for free if the sign so you do not have to buy it

And many people order from a site named Peli Asia

4. Do I have to buy a sports kit or any other kit to erase or can I just play with the remote control that I already receive with the console?

The overwhelming majority of the games let the game play if Nunzek + sign and that's it

There are games if support for more things and only a few more things owe but think of additions like musical instruments in Euro Gitar

Buy them only if that's really what you want

Apart from ordinary things like the Euro Gitter \ Rock Band to the WII there are extras like the Burden Board that comes if the WII FIT is in the box

Mushan Plus that improves traffic recognition in games that support it

microphone

Gimpad "Kelsey" is quite similar to the PSPNUMX and more convenient for certain games and also allows to play games of Old

(You can buy Nintendo service from many games Old and arcade like Magdreiber / Neo Geo and more)

Gimpad Gimkiew - gives roughly what Kelsey gives but has a thrill and allows to play gimmick games (the previous console of Nintendo)

Even a heart rate monitor was released

In short there are a lot of extras but of course most of them can be waived

Link to content

If you were going to buy the - What supplements would you buy? In other words, what is really important and worth buying?

I also figured that these were just plastics and there was really no reason to buy them.

We have Gitar Hiro on the computer, so do not need it too-, Unless there is an option to buy an adapter and connect the current guitar to (It's a XBOX360 guitar that "helped" it connect to a PC) :)

What games can you play with the Gamepad? (Featured Games, Interesting)

Did a heart rate monitor have been released for all or just for FIT?

I think the only thing we'll buy The console itself is the FIT seems to me the most logical, according to what you understand you do not need the rest of the things, right?

Link to content

I have WII been a long time

A year ago I would recommend that you buy a Gimpad + Gimkeev memory card for backwards compatibility

Because there are games that should be missed to Gimkiew but since Nintendo has started to take part of the games Gimkiew re-WII in a discounted

And today I do not think you should buy a memory card Gimmick but yes its a gamepad for certain games and games Old Nintendo sells

Just an example of Mario Cart And SSBB is very convenient if Gimpad Gimkayov

Besides that component cable what comes if the device is a composite and it stinks if connectors to LCD or plasma

The rest of this is your consideration

I plan to buy the Moshon Plus if a certain game called Rade Steel 2 came out good

But there are already games in the market that support him

The Bourbon marble marble in WII FIT I do not buy because it is less interesting to me

But if you want to buy a spin except FIT there are more games that support it and it can be nice and add to the experience

Another consideration is if you are planning to play a lot of multi-local (WII also has a multi-network)

If you want, then sign and win every player

Did a heart rate monitor have been released for all or just for FIT?

He has not yet been declared a player and has not yet been announced

But I think it will be more used for old games because the WII will also be sold to nursing homes and old people

Link to content

I'm sorry I'm being pushed into the subject, but I have a question and I do not think there's any point in opening a topic for her.

If I buy a charging position for the signs of formation it will only work if there are signs Not rechargeable?

If so, then what is the point of buying the position? You can just charge the batteries with a charger Regular.

Link to content

I also debated whether to buy the loading position of 2 signs.

Is it really worth buying it? (Even though I buy it in the US and it costs about 40 NIS - 9.78 dollars)

I do not know if you should, because I have 2 chargers of 4 batteries of the GP so if these AA standard batteries I'll charge it in GP

what are you saying?

Here is the link to the charger: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.27064

And one more thing,

You said you'd better buy a Gameboy logo, did you mean it? http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.22500

Thank you very much for your help!

Moran

Link to content

moranesher Although I use the charger I bought I regret that I bought it

Because of the size of its batteries, they end faster than standard rechargeable batteries (AA)

I think that in this cargo (AAA)

Besides today in the country of charge + batteries costs something like 100 shekel

The WII charger carrier that comes here is 200 and is only usable for WII in Lenovo

Now about Gimpad Gimkayov - that's how Gimpad Gimkayov looks formal -

6ssa2j5.jpg

Although the strange look is very reminiscent of Gimbada XBOX360 and the size is very similar and I have both so I know from experience and I did compare

The XBOX360 gimp is simply more comfortable and looks and feels like an improvement of the gimpad gimkayov

In any case as long as there is no adapter to the GIMPAD 360 connector to the WII

And I would not object to such an adapter

So yes very strongly recommended to buy at least one Gimpad Gimkayov and have a quality and not some garbage

The Gamepad is also used for some of the WII games, and some of them are much more convenient and do not require batteries

And besides it is a must for some games you can buy download jobs from

And there are a lot of very good games in the service that require either the Gimpad Gimkayov or the Classic Regulator but the classic sign has no vibration and it does not support gimmick games even though I do not recommend buying a ticket Gimakeev for the preservation of his games is nice to know

That there is such a possibility)

In any case it is the Gimpad Gimkayov -

6ssa2j5.jpg

1 - Support for gimmick games

2 - Support for some WII games

3 - support some of the service games downloads of For example -

smw_wii_vc.gif

imgname - neo_geo_hits_the_wii_virtual_console --- 50226711 - images - Fatal_Fury.jpg

4-It has a vibration

Gimpad Kelsey -

wii-classic-controller.jpg

And his improved model that will only be released in Japan -

classic_pro_photo.jpg

1 - Support for some WII games

2 - Support some of the service downloads

3-Allows you to navigate menus in WII

More information you can find here -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Classic_Controller#Classic_Controller

I personally strongly recommend Gimpad Gimkayov but quality and it -

sku_22500_2.jpg

(From your link) looks like a "classic sign" and its connection is not suitable for the connection in the Gimpaj Gimkayov that has a connection that connects to the sign

Like all the "classic signs" and it takes batteries and less comfortable

Link to content

OK I got it

So I got off the sign at the link I gave you,

Here are 3 links of signs as you are bringing me, to whom do you trust them, whom do you think you should buy?

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.24588

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.23776

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.4351

Also probably and I will not take the charger in this particular battery but something else someone suggested to me

Thank you! : yelclap:

Link to content

moranesher Any gimpad on your links seems to me to be an imitation

I had a stinking imitation that would spoil after months of use

I personally bought it after the imitation failed

pic2l.jpg

Of a company called SPEED LINK and it holds excellent but try to find an original of If you buy in the sand

In Israel it is quite hard to find the good ones and they also cost more in the beginning I looked for an original of And there was no store in my area

SO I BUY A SPEED LINK IF TWO YEARS OF WARRANTY AND EXTERNAL DAD DAD WHICH IS NOT USED IN MOST OF THE GAMES THE GIMPAD IS EXCELLENT

Do not just get a type? Just because it's cheap because it will fall apart in your hands

All the products on this site seem very suspicious

For example Nuntec + sign At half the price of the official price in the United States, I would have been wary of such stores

If they are dealing with unregistered products (on corporate consoles such as Sony and Microsoft give a license to produce peripheral equipment

And an official product, even if it is not always quality, must maintain certain standards that non-registered products do not always meet

For example a sign that does not support the plugin called Moshan Plus plus all sorts of problems)

So to stay away

In the United States a sign + Nontec is about $ 60 excluding local tax

And I have only one pair I've been drinking for about two years and it's still functioning

In short, you will try to buy products if OK At least this is a recommendation that has taken place at all in consoles (including those of And Microsoft)

The products may cost more money than the M type product but how do you say "cheap sometimes costs a lot of money"

Link to content

In connection with this site is a great site, a friend of my sister invites away a lot of things and really not kind of as you say

I think that in the meantime I will not buy it, we'll see how I manage without it and if I really need it, I'll buy it.

In connection with the Nunchak + sign that is really cheap on this site because it's the price and that's how it should be, in Israel it's just grinding! They're expensive!

They do some 300 on us, and it really annoys me

I will buy the console and the FIT in Israel in order to be responsible, but the rest of the things I invite abroad because here it is just really, really, really expensive!

At most I bought not good, so went 194 shekel, better than 600 shekel of all these things in the country

(The 194 includes - Nunchak, remote control, silicone shields 4X, silicone shield for FIT, battery charger) so I know I will not be as happy as I get on the price in Israel

we will see what will be

Thank you very much for the tips and help !! :)

you helped me alot! : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site