Who believes they landed on the moon? - Science & Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Who believes they landed on the moon?

chenrp

I always said they did not land on the moon. The Japanese, the Chinese and the Russians have not landed there yet, so the Americans did this years ago ?!

There are countless proofs of the negation of the landing (from radiation, pseudo-gravity that they could not fake, irrational photographs, irrational horizons, etc.).

Following new evidence I have seen (in YOUTUBE etc ...) I open this discussion to see if there are still people who think and still believe that they landed on the moon.

In addition, I saw counter-evidence that they had indeed landed on the moon, but these proofs were brought with the aid of my staff by themselves...

Please do not add the tarad.

Thanks.

Link to content

• תגובות 142
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

I believe.

All the inventions invented (shadow that goes in two different directions, waving flag, etc.) Mythbusters disproved it, do a search YOUTUBE.

The reason why the Japanese and the Russians did not land, because they have no reason to land (with people)

He did not have the Americans either, except to show we are the strongest, and they can do anything.

And the flags they stuck there are supposed to be there, the next landing (planned towards the end of the next decade) we'll really know whether it's read or not.

Link to content

I think you'll have a lot more here.

Except that there were some manned landings, not just one. (6, according to Wikipedia)

It sounds too much to me that it's all a lie.

Besides, stop fucking everything you see on youtube .. it's probably just some kind of rude and bitter Russian video .. : Silly:

Link to content

During the Apollo 11 mission, the astronauts left a very large mirror on the moon, allowing the return of the rays Sent to her, there is no problem sending To the same mirror and get a refund of the wavelength we sent.

Actually doing it twice a day regularly since the same task to measure the rate of moon moving away from Earth.

Link to content

Dumb people believe in idiotic conspiracies.

What reason do I have to disbelieve?

They had technology, and a lot of money.

During the Apollo 11 mission, the astronauts left a very large mirror on the moon, allowing the return of the rays Sent to her, there is no problem sending To the same mirror and get a refund of the wavelength we sent.

Actually doing it twice a day regularly since the same task to measure the rate of moon moving away from Earth.

True, I saw a plan on it, now they will say that apparently it was not Apollo, it was an unmanned mission.

Link to content

In fact, the United States had every means and every reason to direct it.

I recently saw a program in Discovery about people who just find things you can not see if you do not look at them. And it's not just flapping fish. They show things like:

1) When a shuttle lands (like the one in the Moon), it is supposed to do a sort of pit under it (because there is heat from some engine, but I do not know what is below). It simply is not even in one picture.

2) Shadow does not make sense. This is not something to be refuted. It just does not make sense to the shadow that was in the pictures! An 2 boy can say there is something wrong with the shadow.

3) On the way to the Moon there is a radiation envelope that a person passes through (whether it is in the spaceship or not). He will simply die and have burns all over his body.

There were many more but those I remember best .. I do not want to rattle.

I'm not saying that this opinion is right. On the other hand I do not believe anyone landed on the moon before 40 a year without When he had too many obstacles on the way. Like the radiation that still does not know how to pass.

Another thing - after landing, there were accidental deaths in 10 (if I'm not mistaken) astronauts. All one after the other for strange causes of death. Maybe because they knew the secret.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site