Reviews after two months with XBOX360 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Review after two months with XBOX360

alex.turovsky

So by now I'm done

burnout paradise

HAWX

Blazing Angels - secret missions of WWII

The day begins

IL2 Shturmovik - Birds Of Prey

The experience is amazing. Unlike the computer, I lie on the couch like a king, playing with the joystick that I have become used to even in the simulators where air battles need to be precise with sights on small points in the sky. An entirely different experience than computer games.

The FPS is always a part, on Panasonic's 42 plasma it looks like a bomb from 2 meter and it looks to me like a stamp on a computer less maybe Or two that interest the non-know who.

In short, comparing a computer game with a console in racing games and simulators - the computer takes a giant. As for FPS and strategy I have not tried and wait for the first opportunity.

This is the genre I play (^) There are more equal games?

Link to content

• תגובות 144
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

You seem to want to write that the console takes a giant? : smile1:

Also I, after almost a month with PS2 with such views 8)

I'm already waiting for the next consoles, and I think they'll be there when I'm released, in about three years.

And the next [Sony / Microsoft] I will definitely get launched [or shortly after, so there will be serious reviews :P ], So let's start to get it from now on : Lol:

Link to content

It's a pity that for the same graphics I have to invest in 4 according to the cost of all the parts to see a game with a drop of more trees, more clouds and more "scenery" than a console that costs 1300 NIS without additional expenses.

Last year I spent about NIS 10000 on the computer and the replacement Once every six months on this FPS race I'm fed up.

Today I finished the third game in 360 and I'm in shock how you can get the same game experience in D-YK (and so on with 700 trees instead of 1000 say) and still maintain an amazing graphic level of the game.

On the computer if I download graphics to play on a cheaper card it looks on the face compared to the console. It's nice that the OS console is very easy so there's no need for a lot of resources.

Link to content

It's a pity that for the same graphics I have to invest in 4 according to the cost of all the parts to see a game with a drop of more trees, more clouds and more "scenery" than a console that costs 1300 NIS without additional expenses.

Last year I spent about NIS 10000 on the computer and the replacement Once every six months on this FPS race I'm fed up.

Today I finished the third game in 360 and I'm in shock how you can get the same game experience in D-YK (and so on with 700 trees instead of 1000 say) and still maintain an amazing graphic level of the game.

On the computer if I download graphics to play on a cheaper card it looks on the face compared to the console. It's nice that the OS console is very easy so there's no need for a lot of resources.

This is bullshit that should be bought by 4 in Israel

Today PC games in 3000 are much stronger than PS3 \ 360

And in most settings, most PS3 \ 360 games run on 720P and if the settings are low relative to the computer

If you run if Such settings will also be sufficient for the next two years in which the consoles will still be relevant

After that even if the 360 \ PS3 will be on the market they will look very obsolete and will talk about the future generation of consoles

Link to content

The fact that you are acting irrationally or buying a computer at 10 is a thousand shekels or in any case money does not mean that everyone should be like that : Lol:

LCD TV 32 "-

Resolution of 1366X768.

In such a resolution, a poor single HD4850 in 550 weighs each game in full settings, filters, and what is not. The details are better than a console, everything looks better than a console, and whatever you want.

I bought the computer with the card a year ago, and to this day I'm running a game knowing that I can drag all the bars to Max and directly start the game without worrying. No FPS race and nothing. Is that people buy 1920X1200 screens and always expect to play in full settings .... that's already their problem.

Oh, and if you do not see a difference between Full settings + filters and the output of a console ... I can recommend you some good ophthalmologists in the area.

Link to content

So by now I'm done

burnout paradise

HAWX

Blazing Angels - secret missions of WWII

The day begins

IL2 Shturmovik - Birds Of Prey

IL 2 Sturmovik - Birds Of Prey

This is a very familiar simulator from computer games can you spell out a little about it? If the arcade is not necessary ...

Link to content

This is bullshit that should be bought by 4 in Israel

Today PC games in 3000 are much stronger than PS3 \ 360

Sorry, so in the mouth of 3.

More than that, would you like to show me a computer on 1000 NIS that will run my HAWX in my graphics About 1920X1200?! I thought not.

I bought the computer with the card a year ago, and to this day I'm running a game knowing that I can drag all the bars to Max and directly start the game without worrying.

See the above comment

Is that people buy 1920X1200 screens and always expect to play in full settings .... that's already their problem

This is not a problem because on the console I play and get the same gaming experience as all the commentators here testified that they have experience.

Oh, and if you do not see a difference between Full settings + filters and the output of a console ... I can recommend you some good ophthalmologists in the area.

Read what I wrote. I played these games on the computer and then on the console and my comparison remains the same, the same game experience in terms of tasks and action, and all that is less than a setting that you do not feel at all.

It's just a pity that for the same graphics I have to invest in a PC according to 4 about the cost of all the parts for a game to see with Drop more trees, more clouds and more "scenery" Than on a console that costs NIS 950 without additional expenses.

The price of the consoles has been updated since I bought, 360 ARCADE has been costing only 950 NIS :o!

That it's prostitution for the fun of it.

IL 2 Sturmovik - Birds Of Prey

This is a very familiar simulator from computer games can you spell out a little about it? If the arcade is not necessary ...

I just started playing on missions, but is much more graphically detailed than BLAZING ANGELS so I'm watching him a lot. In the game menu there is a choice between ARCADE and NORMAL and SIMULATOR so I guess if you're looking for a hard and rough game, you'll find it here.

After finishing HAWX I have to say that playing BLAZING ANGELS with the story and the beautiful tasks, improving the planes and the transition segments and the IL2 STURMOVIK, WWII games with the slow planes and the air battles, take big.

Link to content

I've already said I can recommend if you're so convinced that it's the same game experience ... If you're trying to convince yourself ... that's another story.

2- 1920X1080? Feel free to continue hallucinating, X360 running most games on 1024X576 or if you are lucky 1280X720. A few are the games that really run on 1920X1080.

And you will not get a computer in a small 1000 that runs it, because by definition it's a computer. He's supposed to do more than play games.

If you want to make the comparison at a price, do not do it between a computer and a console - but between a cheap computer + a console and a computer hard enough to make the console superfluous.

Such a computer costs a little 2500-3000, incidentally.

Link to content

Do not tell me how a game looks. The console also runs FULL HD games as well so it does not matter which game is running on some.

I'm not the first to tell you that it's the same user experience and you get the same game that looks the same except for the decor. After all, the important objects are made of the same quality, and only the scenery is removed. It's really exciting that I have a flight over 100 forest and less trees when there is another 800 on the map and on the computer I saw more 300 trees.

What do you keep arguing with me, come see for yourself or you will harass others. : bash:

Link to content

I play XBOX360 every other day on average, I know what it looks like myself : nixweiss:

And it certainly does matter what game she runs on some ... real FHD games have about 8, or if we go wildly exaggerating - 20-25.

That the absolute majority runs at a very low resolution, it's already changing.

I do not have a problem with the fact that it's fun for you, really, that's disruptive to you - but do not utter the nonsense like "There's no difference in the game experience", "console costs a third of the computer", etc.

Link to content

Sorry, so in the mouth of 3.

More than that, would you like to show me a computer on 1000 NIS that will run my HAWX in my graphics About 1920X1200?! I thought not.

As they said most of the 360 games are in 720P and not in FHD

Second and also said that a computer is also used for other things and so in most homes this computer is mandatory

These are if the makers of the consoles will allow more things that are technologically already the consoles are strong enough to do but do not actually them

In 360 there is even no browser

Third is not according to 3

Quarterly and fifth you refer to the version of the arcade that does not have Ardicak version of the elite is more expensive

And if you compare perpendicular equipment and payment to the gold arcade blade and the price of PC games against the 360 you will see that the surrounding things in 360 cost more

Especially in Israel, and this greatly reduces the margin

This is not a problem because on the console I play and get the same gaming experience as all the commentators here testified that they have experience

You get the same experience but not better and that's because a lot of computer games today fully support Gimpad 360

Read what I wrote. I played these games on the computer and then on the console and my comparison is the same, the same game experience in terms of tasks and action and all less than a set that do not feel at all

Because it's all the same games what you expect?

The price of the consoles has been updated since I bought, 360 ARCADE has been costing only 950 NIS Shocked!

That it's prostitution for the fun of it.

You forget about costs around

Gold heart for the year is about another 200 weighed every year

The price of the games is much more expensive, and even if you order this dance, it greatly offsets the difference

And at Arcade you can not run a demo and download paid games

You're also at the end of the Bronze CD fix that 360 is much more expensive and possibly a card Sit 360 is much more expensive

Link to content

Listen I compare one game platform to another.

I already got a console with a remote control, I do not need any hard disk but only games. Price does not play here in any position. We may also order a computer from abroad.

I'm sure according to , The CRYSIS 2 will also give a wonderful game experience on the console in front of a computer that will get a better set but with the same graphics of the main characters only that the hardware for it will have to be most terrifying.

It's true that you can not compare a computer to a console, so I say. Computer 1000 NIS for computer functions and a console for 950 NIS for games. There is no computer approaching the performance of the console at this price and I had too many computers to prove it.

I do not want to continue with you in the discussion. You are not here and do not understand that this is a discussion about my user experience and I do not care what you say, so you are not here, you do not see and others are arguing with someone who has changed a million , Wrote about all this and knows everything first hand. The experience of the user is mine, what you were pushed at all.

See you both : hi:

Link to content

It's all a matter of taste ... If it's a game that comes out on two platforms, like Spiderman Web of Shadows, then I'm more comfortable with Xbox, because I will not notice the differences in graphics.

The first Gears of War I finished on the computer - indeed very convenient and very accurate.

Gears of War 2, I finished on Xbox, and I really enjoyed playing with the Gamepad. After you get used to it, it is possible to achieve more or less accurate accuracy.

Some people really care about the graphics, and the computer is designed for them ... After all, not everyone has the basic knowledge (or the time and the power) in solving computer problems.

Until I buy a game for a computer, it usually happens after a little bit of time passes and then the price goes down, and sometimes you have to deal with settings, drivers, patches, and sometimes unfortunately even in the karaks even when it comes to the original game (Gear of War).

On the other hand the Xbox just put a disc, (and in the current generation it is also possible to install a disc burner) and games. If the console is connected to the network then it also installs updates if necessary ...

Personally, if I did not get the console as a gift, I would just buy his excellent GPSpad for a computer with a receiver and play any non-role playing game and need a mouse and keyboard on the LCD. My computer is good enough for today 's games ... but when the computer crashes, a new generation will emerge , I will be satisfied with a console for games and a cheap computer for the Internet and works + a reasonable video card for role-playing games that I like too much.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site