Your Crowd - Photo Gallery - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Your Curiosity - Photo Gallery

taotao

Hello everyone,

This spinach is for advertising Of your systems, so we can all be impressed and enjoy them, in order to maintain order and prevent unnecessary comments, any response to the discussion will be deleted and responder will receive a warning accordingly.

It is important to note that the purpose of spinach is to post only, Any suggestions or reviews on one of the pictures should be sent to the user himself, thank you.

The posts should be published in the following format:

Some information about the system (the profile will save a bit; D) and the pictures attached to the resolution of 800X600 only!

The previous discussion on the subject contains quite a bit : xyxthumbs:

http://hwzone.co.il/community/index.php?topic=348783.0

Thank you all, and a pleasant look.

Link to content

• 6 months later ...

My modest chassis - in principle the system is switched on 24 / 7 a day so the emphasis is on minimum noise.

imgp2282medium.jpg

A general view - I do not commit suicide on arranging too many cables, especially with this mother board that stuck the main connection in the most sucks.

imgp2285small.jpg

From above - Vendetta does his work in Namas along with Enermax Cluster and another Noiseblocker one that pushes out air (1100 RPM). Top fan is off.

imgp2286small.jpg

Graphics Card - HD5870 Vapor-X, my latest purchase due to (probably) the demise of HD 4870. Amazing card. A refreshing change compared to the previous one.

imgp2289small.jpg

Hard disks and carrier - Scythe Gentle Typhoon moves some air down (1000 RPM). Unfortunately, the temperatures are a bit higher than I would like. Something else must be built there.

imgp2287small.jpg

Temperature -

hwz.png

Chassis This is the call from the vendor.

gpu.gif

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

Walla invested systems you have here : yelclap:!

Can I also add?

The computer would look like this once: : bash:

img0116800x600.jpg

And now there is even a comparison? In my opinion, not really ..

img2202800x600.jpg

img2203800x600.jpg

The salving looks real but really terrible .. probably today I will arrange it ..

img2205800x600.jpg

img2206800x600.jpg

img2201800x600.jpg

Thanks for the wcdyes! Excellent site and excellent service! I bought them this little bottle of red liquid and only 6 drops and the water is really red and it's amazing!

And of course thanks to the duniek rest built me ​​the top of my block which is built from Perspex ..

Image to compare ..

img2181800x600.jpg

Sorry how it seemed that I was just really stressed out with the job and was full of fluidity and much more then shortened it how it came out ..

Link to content

Dennis .. You just make me jealous every time: '(

This DUNIK does a good job when it comes to TOP SEA SEPARATORS .. Both to GTZ and to MIPS Block ... will not hurt me one like this ..

As for the Sliding - you have to do exactly the "upside" ratio more than the shrink on the salib, slightly on the cable at the tip .. highly recommend the NILS climb from MDPC-X ..

I have those on the side waiting for my next build (details coming soon ;) )

By the way .. why did not you go on the famous block of EK to your board? If you left a few shekels .. I was considering putting to bring him and another pump one, and make a splitting to 2 loops ..

With regard to radiators - the rear - excellent choice (by the way, it is no longer possible to get the TFC radiators ... they have stopped production in the meantime)

The top - it seems to be triple - but I do not recognize it ..

I'm waiting for more Without the bubbles .. Then the water will be clear and clean ...

PS I do not know if I said or not ... but you have to paint the case in black !!!

Happy holiday!

Link to content

Dennis .. You just make me jealous every time: '(

This DUNIK does a good job when it comes to TOP SEA SEPARATORS .. Both to GTZ and to MIPS Block ... will not hurt me one like this ..

As for the Sliding - you have to do exactly the "upside" ratio more than the shrink on the salib, slightly on the cable at the tip .. highly recommend the NILS climb from MDPC-X ..

I have those on the side waiting for my next build (details coming soon ;) )

By the way .. why did not you go on the famous block of EK to your board? If you left a few shekels .. I was considering putting to bring him and another pump one, and make a splitting to 2 loops ..

With regard to radiators - the rear - excellent choice (by the way, it is no longer possible to get the TFC radiators ... they have stopped production in the meantime)

The top - it seems to be triple - but I do not recognize it ..

I'm waiting for more Without the bubbles .. Then the water will be clear and clean ...

PS I do not know if I said or not ... but you have to paint the case in black !!!

Happy holiday!

Lol and voila I'm sick of your reactions ..::)

Yes DUNIEK really does a great job and you can see it ..

As for the slip I bought it from MDPC but I ran out of shrinkage insulation : bash:

TFC has stopped producing them recently and really is a pity .. The company between the quality I met, the top triple is of HWLABS 360 stealth XFLOW ..

I know I have to paint in black .. But alone I do not want to do this .. I said that already with you I want to pay you for colors + work and do me : jump:

Link to content

Intel E2180 2.00GHz

ASUS - P5VD2-VM SE

Glacialtech Igloo 5750

Gf 9600 GT 512MB

1Tb SATA 2

2 GB kingstone

The most modest system

Soon the video card cooling will be replaced with TT DUORB or TWIN TURBO

Because for some reason the fan had broken down and in an attempt to dismantle it something was stuck there (the manufacturer initially made it not for dismantling)

And the fan died right after the camera died after I took 3 ...

Without fan card with heater enclosure open up to 120 degrees

Now I put a fan for him

On the package itself ... a completely generic package

Only the 120MM front fan is from EZCOOL

Ask the janitor fans other than those that have on the cooling of the processor ...

It was very hard to close the back cover of its general cables because this chassis is very dense ...

In any case, the curios and fans have pretty much gathered from the computer of a friend who bought a new one (a supplier, a video card, CPU)

dscf0383j.jpg

dscf0382s.jpg

dscf0380g.jpg

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site