Zevera - Anyone Experienced and Can Give Opinion - General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Zevera - Someone has experienced and can give opinions

asafgolan

• תגובות 37
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Don't know this site, but I'm currently using real-debrid.

It's a service that supports many more sites (87 at the moment) and will cost you much less.

Three weeks' experience with him - excellent employee.

Without a download manager, you will get a download speed of about 400-500K per file, and with a download manager around 1 Mb / s.

Overall - gives a great value for the price.

The following is a full list of the sites the service supports:

realdebrids.png

And for the following sites only, there is a limit on download volume (which is reset every day) - please note that all sites not listed below are not restricted at all!

realdebridlimit.png

Don't want to sound like an advertisement, but if you want to sign up for a trial / period, I'll thank you if you do it through This link

(I'll tell you the secret that it extends my subscription by 5 days)

: xyxthumbs:

Link to content

Wow thanks!! I didn't know that such a thing existed.

Although I download much more than 5 gigabytes a day from letitbit, there are so many other premium servers out there that are also very worth it.

But I didn't really understand what Fidelity Points were

Link to content

Not something for now. I spent half an hour installing an updated jdownloader for their plugin - downloading at about 150 KB per second. When the fdm download manager I downloaded always downloads about one and a half mega :S

One link I put - server not working

Another link to my name - works

I'll report below if additional servers work without a problem.

Link to content

Today, most serious sites upload filesonic, fileserve, wupload, etc. and you always have mirrors on some sites Different so it's not really a problem.

All Fidelity Points 1000 = Premium Month (30 days)

I'm downloading with Orbit and reaching 1.30 Mb / s right now

realdeb30.th.png

Note that it also depends on your connection and prioritization.

I'm with 013 Gamer + HOT bias in a 12MB package

Link to content

I was a little disappointed in the truth ... I download through the plugin to JDOWNLOADER and almost every link I put down is stopped after seconds and should be renewed manually every time. Even in the few minutes that it does, the speed is not particularly high.

Link to content

I was a little disappointed in the truth ... I download through the plugin to JDOWNLOADER and almost every link I put down is stopped after seconds and should be renewed manually every time. Even in the few minutes that it does, the speed is not particularly high.

Go back a few posts. Do not download from jdownloader.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site