5850 Xtreme Heats Up In Seconds Even With Thermaltake Duorb ... - Graphics Cards - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

5850 Xtreme Heats up in a second even with the Duorb thermaltake ...

Washo

Well then as you understood from the subject I have 5850 Xtreme's , Until a month ago he was excellent .. Then went to the fan of the Cooling Stock.

For example, after 2 minutes, he reached 5C, crazy ... The game was starting to jump and I could not play until the cooling

The new I bought, Duorb, I was sure the troubles were over, but even with the new cooling card warming up as if nothing had changed!

Still within 5 minutes at the load it reaches 93c.

I will only note that in rest the card at 34c is great ...

I have no idea what to do.

A month and a half ago I made overclock to the processor (Q6600) to 3.42ghz I brought up CPU and memory tensions, the problem with the video card started a few days after.

Is there a chance that this is somehow related?

Please help me with that really I have no idea what to do : nixweiss:

Thanks!

Link to content

A. The body Tightly attached to the card (have you mentioned that there is contact with the core, but does not that necessarily mean it is tight)? Try gently rotating the screws that hold the cooling and see if they are finely fastened.

B. I do not know if the cooling comes with a pre-smeared ointment (in the picture that dj-electric has not added), if it is not, apply ointment to a thin layer before you install the cooling?

third. The fan turns?

D. Did you mention that the problem started a little after you made an OC for the processor - perhaps the additional heat emission causes the enclosure to heat up (less likely)? Try to disable the OC temporarily.

Link to content

I tightened the screws from the start, it did not help

I put a thin layer of ointment.

The fans are spinning but it's as if they are not helping at all. :P

As for OC I will try to disable it and look with it will help (I doubt but I will try everything :) )

Link to content

According to what I understood, the fans always circulate on the Maximium,

Besides that it is only connected to the 4 pin cable to provide power so I do not think you can control the rotation speed :P

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site