ONE X or the GALAXY S3? Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

ONE X or GALAXY S3?

Mortar

I owned the ONE X for about 3 months, there were things I liked, there were things I liked less.

It had a few bugs from the beginning and a few more that were added along the way, assuming it was a specific problem with the device and we ignored them, overall I was happy even though it was the first smartphone I had so I had no scale to compare.

The camera was great, the screen was a bomb and the sound quality is very satisfying and I enjoyed hearing Even with the simple headphones that come with the device and I am one who is very sensitive to sound.

Which bothered me a lot, is very There was the UNLOCK button above the screen, very annoying and not intuitive to send your finger there to open the device, and this is an operation that is done hundreds of times a day, sometimes you need two hands to do it.

Battery time was also not exciting.

I really liked the design, the feeling in the hand and the light weight ... but it was the light weight that might have caused the unfortunate thing to happen ... he flew off my coat in the middle of riding a scooter without me even noticing and passed away.

So now that I have already confiscated the bass and the money that has gone, I have decided to buy a new device and it will cost as much as it costs I am not going to buy an inferior device from it and every time I get mad that it is flying at me.

What IPHONE I got completely down, expensive, screen too small and did not do it for me.

I also thought of the ONE S as an option because of the longer battery life and the slightly smaller screen which is both an advantage and a bit of a disadvantage but maybe still more comfortable in the palm ... but a bit sucks that it only has 16GB and in all the price difference between it and the ONE X is what NIS 200 so it seems to me that the ONE X will already be better of the two.

And now for the most serious contender the GALAXY S3, it already has it at more reasonable prices than 3 months ago, you can also find it at the same price of the ONE X in hand 2 and it makes a not bad impression at all and I like Samsung's classic UNLOCK option similar to the iPhone it has.

And of course all the other things though it seems that precisely in terms of the camera it falls short of the HTC.

Anyone here have any advice? Has anyone here tried both devices? Anyone here have the S3 and are not satisfied? Suffering from bugs?

Thanks.

Link to content

There are already stores in Zap that sell the Galaxy for less than NIS 2800.

I am very pleased with the device and especially with the ability to burn rums easily and simply. As someone whose first Galaxy Galaxy 3 was, it was very easy to get into this world of Roman burning with it. The performance in the games is also very good even if I lower the frequency of the CPU a bit.

זמן Likely. As long as you do not plow the device on the Internet, games, etc., it holds up well, but it is probably the case with almost every device.

Another plus is that the battery can be removed as opposed to.

The only downside is that it feels too delicate so yes you will have to find it somewhere else in the middle of driving.

Link to content

Maybe I came out with some weird chicken in this whole discussion, but really the S3 did not "do it for me" and was very boring.

True at first it was cool and everything, but after two months of use it just bored me.

I sold the S3 and immediately bought the ONE X, and since then I just enjoy as much as I did not enjoy the iPhone 4, SGS2, SGS3, .

The main problem - the screen, yes say the blue color it would get even if I leaned it back a bit really bothered me, and in addition I was bothered by the pixels I would see on the home screen on the text of the apps and also a bit while surfing the web.

And the other things that bothered me (but may not bother another person):

Very dull design of the device and back that is easily scratched.

Buttons of the BACK and MENU that really bothered me their location because they are hard to reach (and I have a pretty big hand).

The TOUCHWIZ, how ugly and boring it is after a few days it is just unbelievable, true it is possible to change, but I am one who wants to buy a device and it will be pleasant to use it even without burning another ROM.

And there were a few more things but I will not list them all because it will already become too long a story :P

Link to content

ag43 The blue hue at different viewing angles is found in every device with a Super screen , Maybe you do not notice or do not care, but believe me it's there, 3 other devices I saw and tested in all had it.

And as for the pixels, it's something else and I do not blame anyone if he does not notice it.

Don't get me wrong, I had fun with the SGS3 and by no means can I say it's not a good device, but every device has its flaws, and I could not live with them, but that does not mean another person will really care about it or notice it.

ONE X also has flaws but these are things I can live with and not really bother me.

Link to content

ag43 The blue hue at different viewing angles is found in every device with a Super screen , Maybe you do not notice or do not care, but believe me it's there, 3 other devices I saw and tested in all had it.

And as for the pixels, it's something else and I do not blame anyone if he does not notice it.

Don't get me wrong, I had fun with the SGS3 and by no means can I say it's not a good device, but every device has its flaws, and I could not live with them, but that does not mean another person will really care about it or notice it.

ONE X also has flaws but these are things I can live with and not really bother me.

I have no idea what you're talking about either, I tested the device several times and there was no weird blue hue, I changed screens and what not ... if I put the device at a really really really angular angle that I would not at all use it would just get brighter, but It should not bother you at all.

Link to content

Search YouTube for a comparison and look at the white color in the browser and tell me what you see.

It has long been known that AMOLED screens always come with a blue hue rather than white as it should be.

You will not notice it so much in movies and on the home screen and the like yes?

Link to content

Maybe I came out with some weird chicken in this whole discussion, but really the S3 did not "do it for me" and was very boring.

True at first it was cool and everything, but after two months of use it just bored me.

I sold the S3 and immediately bought the ONE X, and since then I just enjoy as much as I did not enjoy the iPhone 4, SGS2, SGS3, .

Doesn't the lock release button bother you? But really?

And you do not encounter bugs like a screen that turns black when receiving / leaving a call?

By the way, the ONE X comes with 32GB built-in and the cheaply sold S3 are the versions with the 16GB built-in.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site