Apps and games - your developments! Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Apps and games - your developments!

shay1098

This discussion is intended to provide a platform for all the developers of the Israeli applications and games for the various operating systems, and to stimulate the Israeli development community.

So if you're a developer, you've created a game, widget, or dog Virtual (perhaps it is not), here is the place to publish and display your work.

Please note that publication of your application is allowed only in this discussion, and not elsewhere.

Link to content

I am pleased to be the first to publish my latest development.

A thinking game called Tiny Aliens Escape

This is a really fun and very original game, I hope you will like it.

Looking forward to hearing comments.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.napa.tinyaliensescape

editing:

אתר www.appdup.com Post a review of the game, you can read and get an impression

http://www.appdup.com/2012/11/14/tiny-aliens-escape-review/

kNhvJQWYXvvEbL5dyWOWjxunJi2m5yAqK2ilkpuQ5oBdrsz_dEhB_wXyPJmRb7F-iQ=w705

Thanks

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

Application i wrote for cell phones with Of Windows Phone.

She counts how many beers you drank and thinks to you how much you have to pay and leave a tip :)

I will be happy to hear reviews ...

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/countmybeerapp/ebc34bc6-6892-4102-8c8e-b4f3d553ebf3?wa=wsignin1.0

*** I accidentally posted in the wrong place : Facepalm: And I can not delete the old one, if one of the moderators of the forum could please delete my previous discussion thank you ***

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Hello everyone ,

I wanted to interest you in the application that my friends and I developed, and it can be very useful for Tel Aviv residents to find

Recycling bins, tel-aviv stations, dog parks and public fitness facilities.

The application is called "Green Lee", it is location-based, so that wherever you get you will be segmented by location

Closest to you - there's of course a possibility to navigate Waze and Google by car or on foot.

The app spent hours to be effective and user friendly.

In my opinion (non-objective to say) is the most convenient app in the market for these subjects.

You can search for "green me" in the market.

I would be happy if you took off,

Boris and Israel.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

Hello everyone,

: xyxthumbs:

I got off Cool Top10 App Discovery - Very useful and cool,

: Has:

You can manage all apps on your device with the click of a button from the application itself, and you can find out News Usability

And the cool part is to be discovered Friends of Facebook !! : xyxthumbs:

She ranks everything

By real use Of the participants and not only according to downloads - what was not until today !!

There are more cool things in the video ...

Very recommended and it's free !!!

: yelclap:

App Link -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zrin.top10

Link to video (in Hebrew) -

Top10 Discovery app is highly recommended

Link to content

• 2 months later ...

Hello everyone in the forum :)

My name is Sharon and I am a member of a new startup team called OSEF.

We worked hard to get the app up to Independence Day because the OSEF allows a group of people to open an album Group Collaborations. The album is private to members of the group. Each member of the group can add a picture or invite another friend, and you can also add a password to increase privacy.

The application can be downloaded and used for free, without any registration!

http://www.osef-app.com

Please contact me on 0524653530 or email info@osef-app.com

Thanks,

Sharon.

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

Hello my name is Ehud and I am a founding partner of

Slydee.

Our company develops a technology that enables the transfer of information between mobile devices according to relative direction and location by means of smooth motion on the screen.

We developed a game to demonstrate the technology called - "

Beaver Bam!"He said. In order to see the technology in action it is necessary to play in Multiplayer mode, but of course you can enjoy the game as a single player.

More information can be found at:

Or just watch the video:

And of course the link to the game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slyde.beaverbam

We will be happy to receive comments,

sympathetic

Link to content

• 2 months later ...

Hello,

I released today a new version of my new application - simulations for trading on the stock exchange. Its a very simple idea, trading on the stock exchange with simulated money, based on real information.

You can download it here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...stocksimulator

I would be happy to receive feedback on the app, and I would be happy if you give it a positive rating at Market.

Thanks !

Edited By erez213
Link to content

• 2 months later ...

New app for fans of Maccabi Haifa for Android devices (version 3.2 and above).

The app will help you, the fans, keep abreast of everything related to the players and what happens to the team, We would be happy to hear your opinions and suggestions for improvements.

1. The Timeline Corner - We have assembled all the important events of the group for youWe've added them to the app. From now on you will be able to see all

Past games and all the future games of the team in a time axis, You can also add reminders to your phone about important games,

You can see YouTube abstracts and of course you can join discussions related to the relevant event / game.

1379471036.png

2. Forum fans - You can join the discussions in the group forum, Search for rides for games and sell tickets in a forum designed for this purpose,

Please note that in order for you to comment you must login with the user name of the forum.

3. forum Online - Each week a new game gallery will be opened in which the registered members of the forum will be able to upload From the stands during the game.

You took them Yours in the gallery? You are invited to take it to the fan gallery.

4. Twitter corner -

In this corner you can track the group's leading players on the social network , Such as Dekel Keinan

And Ruben Raius and see fans tweeting Green while playing.

app_twit.jpg

Download link on GOOGLE PLAY:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=il.co.mhaifa.maccabihaifaonline&hl=en

Green rises.

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site