Degree in Software Engineering - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Degree in Software Engineering

gal_dahan

Hello I'm new here I had a user but I did not respond

I want to know if it is worth today to make a degree in software monetization I am a 14.5 grade IX student I know client side languages ​​I am on the way to learn languages ​​and increases Now it's worth learning it and a few years to do a degree and actually get into it or better it's as my English hobby 4 units I get fail Sometimes in adulthood I'll invest I hope I get to 70-80 math 4 units and get 80 about ......

Link to content

You are 14.5.

There are children at this age with 30 points in hand.

Gal Dahan, in order to go in the direction of science / engineering in the future and get a ticket to the university, what you have to do at this age is to study in the bazaar and get grades as high as possible. It means to make 5 units in mathematics, English, etc. 2-3 scientific / technological professions. When you have 90 + on the platform and you have free time, you'll learn what you're interested in from the Internet.

Link to content

There are children at this age with 30 points in hand.

Gal Dahan, in order to go in the direction of science / engineering in the future and get a ticket to the university, what you have to do at this age is to study in the bazaar and get grades as high as possible. It means to make 5 units in mathematics, English, etc. 2-3 scientific / technological professions. When you have 90 + on the platform and you have free time, you'll learn what you're interested in from the Internet.

5 ENGLISH UNITS I will never even think of Fox I at 4 units in HOOP

Mathematics and 4 Units I got on this year and it seems to me I will go in the direction of colleges and why the Technion and I had no chance of being accepted

Link to content

Put an emphasis on math! Even aspire to 5 CPN and never be in 3!

English ... English in psychometric is more significant to the best of my knowledge (I mean studies and grades, general English knowledge and understanding is very important regardless of adult units)

Thinking at the age of 14.5 about software engineering at the Technion?!?! Sounds wrong to me at this age.

Link to content

Look, I'm not trying to go down on you or anything but if you get the degree you're talking about, and it does not matter if it's at the Technion, university or college you'll realize you were talking nonsense. Are you talking about English? Do you know what happens to someone who does not have an exemption in English? He is required to take courses in addition to all regular courses and is required to pass them in certain semesters and if not then you have a problem. To the best of my knowledge (and correct me if I am wrong here) these courses also go beyond normal tuition so that even economic is not good. Leveling in the school of mathematics is a kind of sad joke. A school in Israel is a type of babysitter. I recommend that you take your hands off now so you will save yourself time and a lot of money.

The calculation of money is very simple. Everything you do not do now will be completed after the army. The time before the army is irrelevant because almost no one is working at anything that brings in significantly. But the pension age is fixed. Which means we'll assume you're done And do a degree Suppose that this is how you enter the labor market at 25 age, that means you can work about 42 year to pension, which is currently 67. If you need to complete your matriculation exams, do a preparatory course, do courses that can take you a few more years to enter the job market, how much? It depends on how targeted you are but suppose that only 3. Do you know how much money it is? Theoretical calculation means something like that you have 0 years experience you get 8000 NIS even if you are 25 or 32 when you have a year experience you get 9000 even if you are 26 or 33, etc. So where are the missing salaries? The last salaries, the salaries before the pension, assuming that you are equally good in both cases are your high salaries, let alone 30000 (which is likely to be more because of inflation). Multiply the amount for each year you enter late into the job market, assuming we are three so it's more than a million. So if you go for a walk after me It has been a year for work to finance the trip and another year for the trip. Any supplements you need? Two more years. From my degree, I can tell you that it was not uncommon to see people who started learning 26-27-28 and also a single cognitive personality that started at the age of 37. Is not it a waste of money? If you can learn at this age, it means that you could have done it before, if you were just enough.

In short, stop giving yourself up, take a private tutor if you feel obligated and take out 100 at all the edges. Do not you think that a million shekels is enough? You'll see what nonsense people do on TV for less (there are taxes with the jackpot there so it's not exactly the one million they promised you) people are closing in at home or on an island, can not you close yourself in a room for two hours a day?

Link to content

Do not be such a dramatic ... You should also enjoy the life you know

I actually agree with you if it's for pleasure, it means you have a choice and you are aware of the implications. If you are "flowing" then my opinion that you will probably reach the sewer

Link to content

I want to know if it is worth today to do a degree in software migration I am a 14.5 grade ninth son

I know client side languages ​​I am on the way to learning languages ​​and increases now worth learning it and a few years to do a degree and actually get into it or better that it is as a hobbyDiscovering my 4 units I get to fail sometimes in adulthood I'll invest I hope I get to 70-80 Math 4 units gets 80 about ......

Client-side languages? What are client side languages?

How can you learn seriously when most of the material, programming and documentation in English and you do not stand in 4 units?

What will you do with courses that are all in English? That all of their material is in English?

What will you do with that all of the math in the middle (in 5 units yes?) Is that heating for the first two to three weeks of a bachelor's degree?

Some people are right for them to start doing a high school degree / before - it sounds right to mess around high school and spend high marks - and as it says - do not give up on yourself.

As for the "solution" of the colleges, I studied in Tel Aviv, took courses at the Technion, in Petah Tikva, etc. - I completed a college degree - I assure you - the difference is much smaller than you expect. Talking about them + not a low psychometric test, there are probably colleges and there are colleges).

You'll be back in school and in high school - you'll thank us later when all the doors to higher education are open to you

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Sony's Power Show

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises