Who are you students of HW ... Some details about your institution and studies - Study and job offers - HWzone Forums
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Who are you students of HW ... a few details about your institution and studies

iakovl

• תגובות 41
  • Opens on
  • Last comment
  • 3 weeks later ...
  • 2 weeks later ...

To computer science fellows what are the possible fields of work?

My intention is that I have friends who started to study and most of them left or changed a field.

One of the reasons was that some of them could not describe themselves sitting all day in a five-by-five-foot cubicle, and all day typing notes and orders. It is supposedly monotonous and boring work ...

Post Reply Direct Link To This Post

I thought so too in high school.

In practice it's not like that. That's far more than writing code. In practice there are lots of challenges, design and more.

I agree that it is not suitable for everyone but I found it very appealing and interesting.

At least 60% of high-tech work is in front of other people.

Those who sit all day in the room alone

A. Doing something wrong,

B. Probably doing a bad job.

(For the purposes of the wick - no longer a student, a bachelor's degree in computer engineering at the Hebrew University, an MBA in Tel Aviv University)

Third Year Geography and Environmental Development Haifa University.

Graduate of electrical engineering.

Geography is one of my dilemmas in future degree studies.

Can you say if there is work in the field in Israel, and how do you study in terms of interest and difficulty?

And is it appropriate for nature lovers, or is there no connection at all?

• 2 months later ...

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site