Gaming specs up to 7K without peripherals - Advice Before Buying Computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Gaming specifications up to 7K without peripherals

Hello friends.

The only thing I'm going to take from my computer is my Gigabyte 570 GTX.

I'm looking for a strong computer specification (I suppose you can also have a lower budget than I mentioned) to suit you. The above screen + I probably want to do SLI (I'd love to hear your opinion on the subject).

Plus I'm considering adding . I don't know the subject so much. should I? How much is it really meaningful in terms of gaming experience?

The specification should not include peripherals.

Thanks.

Link to content

In terms of gaming experience, SSD has no intrinsic part. In terms of SLI, another card means second hand here, I don't know how much it's worth it.

Just a few seconds into specs, in your budget you can assemble a system that includes an I7 processor, with a CF array of 7870 pairs including , 1TB hard, 16GB and a good chassis and carrier to hold it all.

Link to content

In terms of gaming experience, SSD has no intrinsic part. In terms of SLI, another card means second hand here, I don't know how much it's worth it.

Just a few seconds into specs, in your budget you can assemble a system that includes an I7 processor, with a CF array of 7870 pairs including , 1TB hard, 16GB and a good chassis and carrier to hold it all.

Thanks just for trying to put together a spec with the 570 I already have.

I want Of two 570.

Link to content

And where are you going to get another GTX570?

Assembling a new one on an old basis just to take advantage of it won't be wise.

Well worth maybe selling the GTX570, you can get a few hundred shekels on it and add them to the budget.

Link to content

And where are you going to get another GTX570?

Assembling a new one on an old basis just to take advantage of it won't be wise.

Well worth maybe selling the GTX570, you can get a few hundred shekels on it and add them to the budget.

Will weigh.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site