Decided What to Learn - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Wondering what to learn

Hello, I would like to get some advice about my doubts regarding my studies. I'm interested in learning network management but unfortunately I have no background in networks and the like ... What I do have background on computers M on basic personal troubleshooting related to software, hardware, installation Assembly of parts and so on ...

Now I thought to start as HELPDESK and from there move on? is this a good idea?

Plus I'm not sure if I want to learn a manager , I'm looking for something in the direction of HELPDESK but more professional, there is such a thing?

Thank you very much everyone!

Link to content

The higher level of the pad is IT or System.

It's a good idea to start at Halpadsek to start gaining experience, but it depends on what you do there. For example, if you work at Bank Hapoalim's Hapoalim bank, and your entire job is to operate a system that is exclusively for this bank and nowhere else in the market, it will not help you when you want to move to another place.

Network administrator It's MCITP, and there are those who add a manager as well Cisco's CCNA (I personally did not learn it). Everything you learn in these courses is a theory, and only on the basis of the certificate can you be accepted into a serious place. You also have a high level of English. You can study this course yourself and take the exam (you go to a college and ask you to take a test along with the course they teach).

Regardless of all this, if you can get a degree on computers it's much better. Even if you end up working in a regular IT job, it will open up a lot of doors ...

Link to content

My manager (IT) has a bachelor's degree in the army and he told me that this was what helped him get into the job. He started out as a technician and took several positions until he got where he was.

(I personally have no title incidentally, I feed on the opinions of others ..: -X).

Link to content

Any manager Starting in junior positions like technical support and HELPDESK then it is possible to move away from the manager And CCNA person and so on,

It all depends on your level of experience and experience. If you think you are not built for a degree of 3-4 years you will go for what I did and just enroll for the course.

As you progress and experience, of course, the wages will increase accordingly. I would strongly recommend you go and find out where I finished a hockey course yo they also offer an option to check if you are at all suitable for the field.

3-4 YEARS OF STUDY I'm pretty sure I will not be able to hold out, I used to do 13 and 14 and I have the title of Engineer in Mechatronics, although it does not help who knows what ...

Which course to register for?

Link to content

Any manager Starting in junior positions like technical support and HELPDESK then it is possible to move away from the manager And CCNA person and so on,

It all depends on your level of experience and experience. If you think you are not built for a degree of 3-4 years you will go for what I did and just enroll for the course.

As you progress and experience, of course, the wages will increase accordingly. I would strongly recommend you go and find out where I finished a hockey course yo they also offer an option to check if you are at all suitable for the field.

Whoever wrote this has an interest, note that this is his only message, do not treat him at all, he is air.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime