Mobile for writing and travel in 2500 - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Portable for writing and traveling on 2500

A friend is looking for a laptop

I need it mostly for writing, and traveling. But you need a DVD drive and video player, sometimes heavy. I need HDMI, and a connection to the TV in case I need to project things from it, and USB 3, but there is nothing wrong with that. I also want him to hold me as long as possible, and to consider a little. what are you saying? My budget is about 2500 NIS.

Suggestion I received:

[table] [tr] [td] DELL [/ td] [td]

manufacturer

[/ td] [td] [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] [/ t] [table] [tr] [td] INSPIRON 3421 I-3 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] model ₪ 2,680.00 [table] [tr] [td] Windows 8 64 BIT [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Operating System [table] [tr] [td] black [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] צבע [table] [tr] [td] 14.0 "High Definition WLED Display with TrueLife [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Display size [table] [tr] [td] 1366X768 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Display resolution [table] [tr] [td] Intel HD Graphics 4000 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Graphic card [table] [tr] [td] YES [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Web cam [table] [tr] [td] Intel® HM67 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Chipset [table] [tr] [td] Intel i3-3217U Mobile CPU [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Processor [table] [tr] [td] 2 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Memory slots [table] [tr] [td] 6GB (1 x 4096 + 1 x 2048) 1600 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] volume [table] [tr] [td] +/- DVDRW [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Optical drives [table] [tr] [td] 750GB 5400RPM SATA [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Disk size [table] [tr] [td] 2 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] USB 3.0 [table] [tr] [td] YES [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] HDMI [table] [tr] [td] 1 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] RJ-45 [table] [tr] [td] 1 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] AUDIO [table] [tr] [td] 1 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] microphone [table] [tr] [td] Media Card Reader [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Expansion slots [table] [tr] [td] Bluetooth v4.0 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] BLUETOOTH [table] [tr] [td] 10/100 [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Network interface [table] [tr] [td] Dell Wireless 802.11g / n + HS Card [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Wireless technologies [table] [tr] [td] 2.1 kg initial [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Product weight [table] [tr] [td] Primary 6-cell 48W / HR LI-ION [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Battery type [table] [tr] [td] three years [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Duration of warranty [table] [tr] [td] lab [/ td] [/ tr] [/ table] Type of warranty

Link to content

Disk drive usage is frequent? Daily use?

Because you can take, say, a computer without an optical drive - which will reduce the weight of the computer and increase the working time (in terms of battery) and attach an external optical drive that connects via USB. When you need to use the discs she will connect it and copy what she wants.

Nowadays the use of disks is declining and the majority passes through DOK or in general on the Internet.

Examine this possibility and in the same breath thatAnswer the following questionnaire, When the matter of the operating tax is the most important in terms of the budget available to it:

http://hwzone.co.il/community/index.php?topic=528310.0

Link to content

Required disk

And an operating system is really not something that interests anyone. For that matter you can give an offer without Or exceed mature.

Because I do not know the low-end - the question is simply whether in this budget it is possible to get better specifications

Thanks

Link to content

The best she is Answer the questionnaire, Screen size etc ..

A standard 15.6 "computer with a burner let's say weighs a lot of 2.6 kg (net without charger) and is not comfortable to travel. Not only because of the weight but also because of the relatively low battery time.

However, there are such computers 14-15.6 without burner that weigh up to 2 kg and can offer time Of 5-6 hours

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site