Is it realistic to build on working abroad after completing a degree in computer science? - Studies and job offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Is it realistic to build on working abroad after completing a computer science degree?

danielzy

Hello to all forum members,

I was wondering about working abroad (mostly Canada and the US) after completing a computer science degree, is this easy to do?

Suppose I graduated with an average of 80 computer meters in Ben Gurion, how difficult will it be for me to find a job abroad in the field?

Link to content

Why suppress the guy? Check on Australia and Canada, once you come up with such a degree or an engineering degree or . In short everything you really need, they will help you ... there is abundance and if you can contribute to their development in one way or another they will support it .... USA less and it is not for their own considerations, it is for your country's considerations, in my opinion. Enjoy.

Link to content

Why suppress the guy? Check on Australia and Canada, once you come up with such a degree or an engineering degree or . In short everything you really need, they will help you ... there is abundance and if you can contribute to their development in one way or another they will support it .... USA less and it is not for their own considerations, it is for your country's considerations, in my opinion. Enjoy.

As I wrote, it takes a minimum of two years of experience to try to get citizenship in one of these countries

Link to content

two things:

Suppose for a moment that you had any foreign citizenship.

Abroad, as in Israel, experience is required to find a job.

If you worked during your degree, you are in good shape.

If not, you should find a job, gain experience of one to two years, then move on.

Everything I've written so far, has nothing to do with whether or not you have citizenship.

If not, it's harder,

Because if you were not attractive before because of inexperience,

So now you also do not have documents.

In Canada for example, if you have an academic degree, you can get citizenship.

I guess other Western countries do the same.

Also, if you are marrying someone who has foreign citizenship, then this is also an option.

(It is only desirable that the marriage last more than two years, so that the "condition" period ends and then you will have citizenship forever)

There are many who fly to the destination country, find a spouse there,

Then get married and get citizenship.

Another option for obtaining foreign citizenship is to check where your parents / grandparents came from.

If you sign up, I'll tell you if it can help.

Link to content

At the end of the degree - it's pretty impossible. Maybe if you graduated with honors in Tel Aviv or the Technion (and probably not either).

Once you have experience, it's possible - but it's certainly not "easy". Recently, for example, She tried to recruit Israelis to work at her headquarters in California. (Palo Alto, or something in the area, if I'm not mistaken). There are more such examples.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...
  • 3 weeks later ...

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Amazon's parade continues

Amazon's parade continues

Come and be impressed by another list of great prices for quality hardware products and gadgets that can make your credit cards work overtime