I do not get it, why would anyone want to buy one xbox? - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

I do not get it, why would anyone want to buy one xbox?

tgen

If things have not changed since the last time I updated, it is more expensive, requires a permanent internet connection, requires payment for used games, and the current (and probably future) games of the PlayStation 4 are much better.

As far as the fanboys of the Can you be blind?

Link to content

• תגובות 219
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

There was not much Pannaboise anymore;

http://www.gamespot.com/twitter-battle/xbox-vs-ps4/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/15/who-is-winning-e3

https://www.facebook.com/AmazonVideoGames?v=app_153839431317646&rest=1

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/index.html?poll=5119

This console absorbs huge amounts of hatred from every direction, even from the media that has nothing to do with gaming, and even the official Xbox forum. Gamestop even distributes warning messages about the Xbox in some stores. I think this is the most hated console in history.

However, a large number of people in the US and worldwide do not read gaming sites or articles related to gaming, or simply say to themselves "I still have Internet, so what do I care?" Or "I have nothing to hide, so I do not care about the camera" Similar to people without consumer awareness, they will hear the empty slogans of And see the ads that will probably be in every hole, and just swallow everything without thinking.

But still, I'm pleased with the amount of hate this console gets, and the fact that the next generation's hottest issue is consumer rights.

Link to content

Apparently, most of the console consumers do not have great understanding in the field

I recently bought WIIU Premium in excellent condition and second hand at 1600 NIS

Do you know how many games they bought for the console? -0 games, not having a big selection in the meantime but still

They also bought it at 2300 Shekel, and I do not recommend people to buy at a price that comes close to it

What about Esav with the console? They played Nintendo Land and played a few games

Maybe they thought there was a break-in already? -I have no idea

Of course, they did not buy any other equipment

And in my opinion they represent most of the cone In terms of knowledge about what they buy (many buy back-end equipment and games, but even then do not understand too much what they buy)

I think that's what MS is about

They have a huge advertising budget, and they will push it hard. I think that the price and the restriction of countries is what will hurt them mainly, and not the DRM, at least not at first

The DRM I think will start to hurt, that people will try to change a game the old way, or try to take the console to a hotel / hostel / fishing hut with electricity and television but without

In general, the direct competitor costs $ 100 less

And the less direct competitor starts at $ 200 less and maybe even drops to less $ 250, I think MS will have a lot of trouble following the launch

They do not even launch in an area like Japan at first

Link to content

It is interesting why in Saudi Arabia half the voters said they would buy the XBOX ..

What's so special about the PS? (In other places it is around 10% only)

What do they care about money? They blow their nose with a hundred-dollar bill in the morning.

Link to content

It is interesting why in Saudi Arabia half the voters said they would buy the XBOX ..

What's so special about the PS? (In other places it is around 10% only)

If so, the question is why the overall voter turnout in Saudi Arabia is significantly higher than in other countries (more than a quarter of all votes, and twice the US).

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site