Using the Bezeq router (2760u) as a range booster - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Using a Bezeq Router (2760u) as a range booster

Dimka

Hello everyone,

I have a room in the room that I would like to increase the range of my network and connect it to the room above.

The problem I can't get it to connect to my existing network ...

I tried via Wireless bridge with AP mode and Bridge mode. Nor can a password be set there (I just gave it my network name and password but it doesn't work the way I expect it).

editing:

I tried a range booster that I borrowed and it did work - but it doesn't fit my use (I need a LAN connection through which I connect to the network).

Link to content

I mentioned Wireless bridge, so yes, wireless.

But the computer (the "consumer") will be wired to it with a LAN.

In general, this is what I'm trying to do:

Main Router -> Router 2760U as Range Extender (Wireless) -> Computer Wired to 2760U.

Link to content

It supports WDS,

When you enter Wireless and then Wireless bridge, you will see that the name is Wireless Distribution System.

This router is simply uncomfortable to work with and there are other settings that need to be made that do not explain how to do them ...

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site