M-Hand Software Engineering - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

13- Yad Software Engineering

gal55

I wonder if I should go on. The main reason I am interested is that I did not receive summons at all and I am interested in a technological role in the army, and according to what I understood, this track promises me a technological role in the army. If there is someone here who has done this and can advise me, I will be happy

Link to content

I want to engage in software engineering of course that's what I'm learning. And I realized that I could complete a degree as an engineer while I was in service and I would have to study two years instead of four. Is it possible at all to complete a degree while serving?

Link to content

The technological role can also be under a tank in the Ordnance Corps.

In general, a practical engineer is not a recommended diploma. Too bad for time and money.

What is this nonsense? I am a practical engineer. Without a practical engineer, I would not be accepted to where I work today, and believe me that many would like to work where I am.

If you choose a field that has a demand in the market, and not just a certificate that will make it difficult for you to find a job later (for example, a photo and media engineer)

Link to content

So after I was at the college conference and after talking to some people who studied software engineering I'm even more uncertain. On my face the track sounds good but it has its drawbacks. My question is, what is better to be discharged from the army as a practical engineer with 5.5 years of experience or study software engineering after the army? And another question they said was that if I did this route it would be short for me two years in the studies of the hoods Is this true and there is someone here who started to study software engineering as a practical engineer and began to study from third year?

Link to content

What is this nonsense? I am a practical engineer. Without a practical engineer, I would not be accepted to where I work today, and believe me that many would like to work where I am.

If you choose a field that has a demand in the market, and not just a certificate that will make it difficult for you to find a job later (for example, a photo and media engineer)

Okay, you're the one who got a good place.

How many practical engineers were with you in class / class? Where do they work today?

I study engineering for two years, while my undergraduate studies take between three and four years. Do you really not see why it is better to study for a bachelor's degree?

A practical engineer can get a good job, but nobody promises you that. Having a bachelor's degree positions is wider and you have more options to get a good job.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site