Gaming specifications required for gaming up to 4000 without peripherals - Advice before buying a computer - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Requires specifications for gaming PC up to 4000 without peripherals

Peace,

A friend wants a computer for gaming without peripherals up to 4000 NIS.

There are no special requirements for the package but it is better something that looks good and quality.

I would be happy to suggest

Thanks to the tortured.

. What is the maximum budget? 4000

A) Do you use the entire budget or try to save? It is advisable to try and save

B) If necessary - how much can you exceed the budget? Preferably not, but if there is no choice then only a few hundred shekels!

2. What is the use of the computer (eg games, graphics editing, office work, HD content, etc.)? Games!

A) If the computer is designed for specific main software, it should be registered and used (casual / frequent / heavy / livelihood). NO

B) If the computer is intended for gaming, please note:

- Which games will be played on the computer. League of Legend, Guild Wars 2, LineAge 2, Tera and the like

- What is the (maximum) natural resolution of the screen that will be connected to the computer. FHD / QHD / qHD (20-30 inch screen size

- What graphic settings is the computer intended for (low / medium / high)? High !!!

Skip sections 4 and 3

5. How important is the quiet on the scale of 1 to 10 (10 = silent karty)? 6

6. Is planned (OC)? So what (light, medium, heavy)? easy

7. Is it necessary to include an operating system / office (if preferred, specify a preferred version) and / or Assembling a computer in a store.

8. Is there a preference to purchase the computer from a specific store? If you can not specify a residential area. Lives in the Haifa area

9. Are there any special requests? (Eg support for devices / connections such as FW / RAID / USB3 / ESATA, multiple audio connections / optical connection, specific hardware requirement, etc.). NO

10. Is it important to keep the computer upgrade horizon? Is a massive computer upgrade planned in the future? The thought didn't come to mind (at least not at the moment)

Link to content

Logo.jpg

This specification was assembled on - www.startpc.co.il Startup computers

860 - Intel Quad i5 4570 3.2Ghz S1150

290 ₪ - GA-H81M-HD3 (Front USB3 Optical) S1150

350 ₪ - 8GB Crucial 1600Mhz

1490 ₪ - * Operation * - R9 280X 3G Dual-X

290 ₪ - 1T 3.5 '' Sata3 Barracuda 3 Years Warranty

470 ₪ - CoolerMaster K280 + FSP Raider 550W 80 + BUNDLE

90 -RW X24 GH24NS90

120 ₪ - Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2

40 ₪ - Scythe Slip Stream 120mm 1200RPM

final price: 4000 Cash

4080 For credit up to 10 payments

Link to content

Thanks!

Any suggestions for improvement? Maybe give up something?

If we get off the CPU we get a bottleneck? Suppose I3 or something cheaper?

And what about the motherboard? There is no competitor at the same level / quality of a company for example?

Link to content

I would not go down to the 2-core processor, although specifically with the games you mentioned there should be no problem with such a move. The direction in new games seems to be to take advantage of more cores / cores of the CPU, and the second core processors are starting to suffer a bit. It is also easier to upgrade a video card for example later than to replace the CPU.

If you are interested in saving, I suggest the following:

Turn down the extra fan, though I tend to prefer two. You can add another fan later if you see that you have problems with heating. -40 NIS.

Take the i5 4440 which is a bit weaker. -20 NIS.

If you don't care about the features of this motherboard, you can squeeze in a little more performance for another 20 NIS and take a b85 board with 4 memory slots and two 4GB sticks In operation. You lose an optical port I, 3 more audio ports, and get more sata 3 connections - a bit more upgrade horizon, and PCI-E 3.0 - slightly better performance than the video card (about 3% if I'm not mistaken).

Link to content

The specifications can be reduced slightly:

plonter_logo.png

Price quote for computer system - www.plonter.co.il - The place for people who love computers

Processors - Socket LGA1150

CM8064601464707 - Intel - i5-4570 Quad core CPU - LGA1150 - 3.2 GHz - 6MB cache - 22nm - 84W TDP - Integrated HD Graphics 4600 ...

Quantity: - 1 - 841 /824

Motherboards - LGA1150

GA-H81M-HD3 - Gigabyte - Socket LGA1150 cpu support- Intel H81 chipset - Dual channel DDR3 1600MHz memory - Integrated Graphi ...

Quantity: - 1 - 280 /274

Memories - Stationary

AM2U16BC8R2-B - ADATA - 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 - CL11 - DDR3-1600 - 1.5V - Premier Series ...

Quantity: - 1 - 346 /339

ATI PCIe graphics cards

R9-280X-TDFD - XFX - R9-280X 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 - Radeon DD ...

Quantity: - 1 - 1503 /1473

Hard disks and - SATA

ST1000DM003 - Seagate - 1TB - 3.5 inch - SATA3 6Gb / s - 7200rpm - 64MB Cache - Barracuda 7200.14 series - (ST1000DM001) ...

Quantity: - 1 - 274 /269

Computer Cases - ATX Case

Three-Hundred-Two - Antec - The team that bought you the Three Hundred is back with an enclosure designed to handle today and t ...

Quantity: - 1 - 188 /184

ATX Power Supplies

S12II-520 - Seasonic - 520W - 80Plus Bronze certified - Over Voltage, Over Power, Short Circuit Protection - 120mm ball bea ...

Quantity: - 1 - 289 /283

Cooling solutions - Fans for processors

UCACO-FI11001-CSA01 - Arctic - Arctic Freezer i11 ...

Quantity: - 1 - 126 /123

DVD burners and internal CD - ROM SATA burning

GH24NSB0 - LG - x24 DVD-RW Drive with M-DISC ™ Support - Burns DVD + R / -R discs at 24x speed - SATA interface - Black ...

Quantity: - 1 - 79 /77

3926.00 / 3847

The price does not include shipping

Up to 3 Interest-free payments unless specified otherwise in the Product Specifications

The lower prices are for cash / bank transfer or Bitcoin payment - the discount amount is 2% of the price of the product / transaction

An order created in the forum will not be charged for assembly fees

Bid link

http://www.plonter.co.il/priceoffer_shoppingcart.tmpl?PriceOffer=1098

Link to content

If you can buy at Plonter (Satir Physical has a branch in Haifa simply) then you can get the specifications really cheaper as offered.

What I do offer in Idan's specifications is to take the msi GTX 770 which costs 68 shekels more than this: http://www.plonter.co.il/detail.tmpl?sku=N770-TF-2GD5

Simply because it comes with another year warranty - 3 years instead of 2.

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...

updating:

The guy is closed on almost everything but is undecided about a few things:

Intel Core i5-4670K Box

Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Zalman Z11 Plus Power Supply

Corsair CP-9020060-EU CX600 Modular

SSD MZ7TE120BW 840 EVO Series 120GB

Regarding memory:

1600 or 1866 memory frequency for a quantity of 16 GB.?

What is worthwhile about frequency, and which company is more recommended?

In addition he insists on And a video card from the same company both Gigabit or .

Is there a meaning / priority?

In addition to cooling, he is interested in

NOCTUA L12 or NH-D14

Which costs 200.

Is it worth replacing the cooler to make the system quieter / cooler?

Thanks to the tortured.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site