The 'stinking exercise' of the ultra-Orthodox! General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The 'stinking exercise' of the ultra-Orthodox!

Sfree

Surely this time the ultra-Orthodox played it ..

It started like another Haredi BBQ on Memorial Day, which is obviously intended to provoke, and ended with the utter failure of the 2 Channel team and the poor photographer who didn't know what to do with himself.

Link to content

I did not understand who is supposed to be new that most of the ultra-Orthodox are not Zionist. What should they do to get them done?

Of course, such and such celebrations on Memorial Day are the most anti-Zionist thing there is, like burning flags And all other anti-Zionist acts.

I'm glad I didn't find people celebrating, or finding people not celebrating. And when they do something or other, there is sure to be someone to document.

Link to content

Already tired of this witch hunter. For that matter - there is now extensive infrastructure work to build a new neighborhood between Kiryat Yuval and Ein Kerem. At the siren yesterday morning the works did not stop. The noise made by the rock-breaking machines there interfered many times with the anxieties he made or didn't make. Do you think anyone imagined taking a picture of it and uploading it as an item?

Link to content

This week a colleague from a Haredi party showed me a publication published by an association (From what I understand, this is the central and popular newspaper among the ultra-Orthodox Agudat Israel voters).

It was written there as an "editorial" that "although we do not believe in siren, we must respect the other's feelings and stand by the siren" (memo).

Well then there are a few hundred gates that do not stand in the siren demonstratively ..

Link to content

I'm sorry.

But I can never understand what the problem is if there are people who are not standing?

Does it hurt anyone?

There are many people who "don't do things that need to be done" or "do what they shouldn't do."

You can resent it, like anything.

But why should it interfere with the routine of life?

Link to content

I didn't understand who was supposed to be new A minority The ultra-Orthodox are not Zionist. What should they do to get them done?

Of course, such and such celebrations on Memorial Day are the most anti-Zionist thing there is, like burning flags And all other anti-Zionist acts.

I'm glad I didn't find people celebrating, or finding people not celebrating. And when they do something or other, there is sure to be someone to document.

I just fixed (highlighted).

There are many fools, that it works on. They show one section of black that seems to include an entire population.

And the 2 channel didn't post it at the end, because it wanted to publish only what it was really looking for ... to scare a photographer for photographing ultra-Orthodox barbecue. Night Tube posted the video.

Link to content

I think the ultra-Orthodox have a reason why not to honk. Religious reasoning. Like when they visit the church, they hide the pictures and sculptures for them.

The ultra-Orthodox are not the most righteous in the world, but they do not strive to harm the state Like many other residents of the country. Like many leftists for example.

Recently, too, I have not been careful to stand up to the siren even though I always stood. And I'm right.

I don't really have to stand in the siren when I'm home alone and nobody sees me because it doesn't hurt anyone and I don't have to stand in the siren to know the reality of the state And the history of the Jewish people.

Link to content

I don't know why they aren't honking, but I thought it was the same style that they shouldn't make statues and pictures.

It's like worshiping someone who is not God or something.

I'm not sure that all the ultra-Orthodox are not honking for the same reason.

Link to content

It is not that it is a custom of "bodies."

Judaism simply does not recognize the standing of two minutes, in memory of the void.

There is a funeral, a memorial service and that is it.

It's in my memory.

It is amusing that the majority here define themselves as chemical, but unaware of the Jewish religion, which the state is trying to preserve.

http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%98%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%94_%D7%A9%D7%9C_%D7%99%D7%A9%D7%A8%D7%90%D7%9C#.D7.94.D7.99.D7.9E.D7.99.D7.9F

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site