Does a computer technician have a place in high-tech? Information Technology - IT - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Does a computer technician have a place in high-tech?

Sfree

Hello, I wanted to know if a computer technician has a place in high tech ?, and do you need special connections to be accepted?

My second question stems from the puzzlement that if Can work in a high-tech company and receive twice as much as his salary as an independent computer technician, why does he still work independently?

Link to content

You have to work in a high-tech company and have to work in high-tech.

A secretary in a high-tech company also earns more than a secretary in regular companies. She does not exactly work in high tech.

If there are significant differences between Independent to someone who works for a hi-tech company? I'm not sure there's a big difference.

And some people prefer to be independent without anyone sitting on their heads. This is usually a preference that in my opinion is not related to wages but to conditions.

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

The only job for a computer technician in high-tech companies is as HELPDESK.

Proper salaries between 6500 - 8000.

And if as a regular employee (and not through a contractor) then also all the other conditions listed in the pension and the study fund and meals at the expense of work.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site