Where to turn with a new technological idea? - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Where to turn with a new technological idea?

chenrp

I was looking for a similar product if there is no. that's not the point.

Someone who has the necessary knowledge to have! This is also not the case.

I need a factory or something in a style that can make me one part.

Link to content

A place that deals with CNC that can create a three-dimensional tool according to a plan (usually by a program called SOLID) and an electorinka technician who can weld you what you need

Link to content

Such as a power cord. Contains 2 insulated wires, and the cable itself contains insulated coating.

Another example, a button. The button acts as a separator but has insulation that is insulation and aesthetics (product design).

The type of metals ... does not have raw material, but the prospect of finding metal exactly the size of my product is negligible.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site