Orange Elbit New track on the doorstep! Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Orange Elbit New route at the door!

chenrp

Thanks for the information!

I have a plan that pays off that I can replace a free device every 3 years with insurance.

The new program does not really pay off ... It comes out 50 Shah per month as in all companies but with 10GB surfing and insurance in 6 shekels.

It's better to stay in the old program and continue to get credits on the old device.

Link to content

To this day I have a package for the organization that includes 20 Giga surfing, 700 SMS messages, free calls on the Orange network and 1000 minutes to the rest of the destinations in 69 shekels.

The problem is that I no longer get a refund on the handset so it really does not pay off.

Link to content

Definately not.

LARGE costs 146 Shah and after a refund on the device it comes close to the price you wrote.

Do not forget that you pay both on the package and on the device. And when you return the device you pay around 65. Which means you actually pay 146 Shah (package with device and device credit)

146 is less the price of a device and the price of a device you purchased in an orange or an outdoor store

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site