Average Payroll and Attempt Experience - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Average wages and the importance of experience

X-ShaY

Link to content

Thank you for the salary table,

With regard to the elements of the consideration of employment, let us issue the employer's decision regarding race and sex religion and initial registration, which of the "less important" professions experience?

Link to content

Because this is a "disease" common among people of your age.

You have to understand that there is no connection between all the courses and certifications that combine your best money for them and the work you will be working on.

Do you like the field and the profession? Start working and gain real experience.

Link to content

Because this is a "disease" common among people of your age.

You have to understand that there is no connection between all the courses and certifications that combine your best money for them and the work you will be working on.

Do you like the field and the profession? Start working and gain real experience.

grip.

The course takes taking advantage of workplace rules like collective agreements to increase your salary or as part of a free study that the business owner pays you.

Link to content

Because this is a "disease" common among people of your age. You have to understand that there is no connection between all the courses and certifications that combine your best money for them and the work you will be working on. Do you like the field and the profession? Start working and gain real experience.

I agree with the courses and their weak connection to practical work. However, companies expect minimal authority and / or education in the field of work. I think that a curious and interested person will succeed in almost every field more than a person learning to improve job prospects, the problem HR in companies do not think like me.

In summary, it is necessary to study some basis and from there to progress and practice independently.

Link to content

The problem with HR is really not that.

These girls have no idea of ​​all the keywords they filter in their resume.

Their entire role in the recruitment process is to understand the person psychologically and to observe the conditions in both directions.

In every job interview that I have been to this day, what determined more was the professional interview than what terms I wrote in the resume before I came to work there.

Link to content

You speak from a position of many years of professional experience (apparently) that he does not have.

Think according to which parameter will get a place of work in which his person will be registered and interested in working at home on the subject X or Y.

Need a certain basis. Due to the large number of candidates for each job, companies will prefer to have experienced people who are educated and I think people will abandon people who say they are interested in the field.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site